Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
You can only use the LEMON LAW if you have a YELLOW SSR !!! :lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lemon law

Argo-7
I used the lemon law here in NJ, on a 93 corvette which also had a water leaked after numerious attemps to repair(8 attemps ), Even had the "water doctor" tried . every time it rained or washed the car the interior was wet. You have to give the dealer 3 attemps to repair , then you can file the paper work(dealer suggested I start proceedings). After about 6/7 months I received a check for the car and any interest I paid on the note . The lawyers get paid by the MFG.
Semper Fi
Joe
PS your command of english is outstanding :)

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
So What You're Saying Is?

You bought an SSR, and got an interior shower at no extra charge? :lol

Just kidding.

The water leak is most likely the matter of either weatherstrips not seating/sealing properly or the window adjustments. Without testing it myself I couldn't tell you exactly what the problem is, only a few possible things to look for.

Good luck on the water leak.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Argo -7
FWIW your going to have to jump thru a few hoops ,but you should be able to get the settlement you want. Just have the paper work , copy everything and if required to send anything to the mfg, follow your lawyers information to the Tee.Get the required lemon law paper work & Give the dealer all the information he needs as he can help provide GM with their requirements for settlement.
Semper Fi
Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts