Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Oh how I would love to own that one! I especially like the strobes on the tail gate, but the contrasting colors and pin lines are amazing. :thumbs

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
One of the factory employees told me the paint job on the pace car was over 30 grand.

If it makes you feel any better I got to sit in it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
mikem-2005 said:
Did any of the employees at the Craft Centre share the source of the front spoiler? This is really at the top of my Christmas list!!!!!!!

Mike
Speaking with a man from ASC that day said they will be making chin spoilers after the beginning of the new year. :thumbs

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
From my understanding, there going to be sold thru the chevy dealers.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,062 Posts
Looks like we need to get an inside line somewhere....... Who can we contact at GM for access to the Part Number?

Bayou Runner - are you paying attention here????????

Mike

B

·
0 Posts
chin spoiler

hey great news, yes i'm paying attention,going to talk to my chevy dealer :seeya

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,062 Posts
Bless You.

I had confirmation today that they are made by ASC and that they (ASC) are planning to have them available in January or so through the dealerships.

Do you think we can we hold our water that long?????

Mike

B

·
0 Posts
re-spoiler

mikem-2005 said:
Bless You.

I had confirmation today that they are made by ASC and that they (ASC) are planning to have them available in January or so through the dealerships.

Mike
Thats great that the dealer is going to sell them, Madddog must have known someone at ASC...................

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
JUST WONDERING IF THEY WILL COME PRE-PAINTED???? That sure would be sweet and worth the extra money. No more A-s kissing to outside vendors-----------

bcbear

·
Registered
893 Posts
Oh Christmas

mikem-2005 said:
Bless You.

Mike
Please Christmas....come early .......all I want for christmas is a chin spoiler :thumbs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts