Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of a Pacific Blue SSR? I have seen the Aqua Blur and can not make up my mind which colour is nicer. Tell me which one you like.

·
Registered
143 Posts
If I could, BLUE all the way!

As said above... I have a Slingshot which I love, but have seen the Pacific Blue at a dealer, SWEEEET, and I like it with the chrome too. If I had the bucks I'd have both! PS - I have the pic shown below as my computer desktop image! I can dream right....

·
Aqua Blur SSR Pit Crew
337 Posts
Aqua Blur

I have an 05 Auto Blur now and an 06 6 speed Blur just came in to the dealer yesterday to replace it. Needless to say I love the Aqua Blur. The new 06 has the chrome package which adds a lot to the color both outside and inside! Thought about the Pacific Blue but I really like the way the color of the Blur changes as you walk around it both inside and outside. It's a really interesting effect!! JimO:lurk

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
Four for the price of one

doctorde said:
Does anyone have pictures of a Pacific Blue SSR? I have seen the Aqua Blur and can not make up my mind which colour is nicer. Tell me which one you like.

With the aqua blur you get about 4 colors for the price of one!

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
I purchased an 06 Black Tie SSR back in November. The dealer had two SSR's,; the black and a pacific blue with chrome. I was so tempted to get the pb that I called back to the dealer when I got it home and told them I was thinking about the pacific blue. But as fate would have it I kept the Black Tie because my other two vehicles are black including my HHR. Anothe great choice is the silver bottom with the pacific blue upper half. Saw it at the LCC and it was really sharp.

:smash :smash :smash​

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have the Aqua Blur and love it. I get lots of comments from folks who love how it changes colors in different lighting conditons. If they had had the Pacific Blue when I bought my 05, I still would have bought the the Blur. I keep vehicles a long time and having a real bright color for all these years would not appeal to ME. It really is a personal thing anyway. Go with the way you feel inside.:)

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
Two more votes for PB

My first PB SSR was in satin. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, and I admit my favorite color on the SSR.

When I had to replace it, I had the opportunity to save thousands (like 5 to 7 thousand dollars) by not going with PB again, as everything I wanted (6-speed) could be had in an '05 "new" model. I did post that I was looking for a PB to the Fanatics.

Then Mike in AZ said there was a PB with chrome in Tempe, AZ. I drove a red with chrome model to see if chrome was something I would like. I guess I liked it a lot.

I bought that PB with chrome, and every option too. I may be silly, but the same could be said of the SSR. Besides, the blue almost matches my eyes, too. Slightly brighter, but not too much.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I did it. I found one of the last Pacific Blue SSR's with the chrome package and closed the deal today. I will be taking delivery March 25, 2006. Yahooo I can hardly wait.
Thankyou for everyone that gave me their opinion. I had a 2004 Smoking Asphalt which I sold last fall and found right away that I missed not havning a SSR.
Cheers to all.
Daryl

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Glad you have a Pacfic Blue ,You will never be sorry. I love mine :seeya Kay

·
Registered
29 Posts
Auto or Stick?

doctorde said:
Well I did it. I found one of the last Pacific Blue SSR's with the chrome package and closed the deal today. I will be taking delivery March 25, 2006. Yahooo I can hardly wait.
Thankyou for everyone that gave me their opinion. I had a 2004 Smoking Asphalt which I sold last fall and found right away that I missed not havning a SSR.
Cheers to all.
Daryl
Daryl, did you get an auto or stick?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
doctorde said:
Cheers to all.
Daryl
Now all you have to do is get your pin on the map, become a supporting member, buy all the add-ons you think you might ever want, show up to as many SSR get togethers, as are humanly possible (and even some that aren't), get some picstures of yourself and your new ride up on the board, tell everyone about yourself, get that request and check in ASAP for the waterfall badge,.. and then.. fill up your twuck and drive it to all your family and friends houses and start bragging. Whew!!!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Focks said:
Now all you have to do is get your pin on the map, become a supporting member, buy all the add-ons you think you might ever want, show up to as many SSR get togethers, as are humanly possible (and even some that aren't), get some picstures of yourself and your new ride up on the board, tell everyone about yourself, get that request and check in ASAP for the waterfall badge,.. and then.. fill up your twuck and drive it to all your family and friends houses and start bragging. Whew!!!

That made me tired just reading it :jester ..... now I gotta go get in my truck :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
31,272 Posts
and ... and ... and ...

Focks said:
Start collecting everything there is SSR - clothing, toys, videos, books, magazine articles...

I think the slogan "An American Revolution" was referring to our propensity to put ourselves deep into debt (as in revolving credit). :rolleyes:

:leaving

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I went for the automatic. I have on 05 C6 Vette with 6 speed so went for the auto as it will be a daily driver in the summer.
Daryl

·
Premium Member
681 Posts
pacific blue

theres one on the lot here in honolulu with the chrome package but it is auto.unfortunately they are still asking 55,000 dealer,45,000 msrp.when i tell the sales people what some of you guys and gals are getting them for they ask how come.so lucky to live hawaii.the most expensive third world place thats part of our wonderful 50 states

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
Hey frankmp, we'll have to get together in Calgary someday soon and drop in on doctorde. Wouldn't that look
PURPLE RED PACIFIC BLUE

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That would be so cool if you did. I sure do love the stripes on your SSR. Now I wonder how would they look on my Pacific Blue. 5 more sleeps before I pick it up.
Daryl

1 - 20 of 27 Posts