Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After clearly and coolly evaluating the quality information and the great folks minus one individual, I have paid my $25 and am very happy to support your group. You have great information and comaraderie and am proud to be part of your thoughtful insight and shared experiences with a great American Automobile surely destined to be a classic.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,123 Posts
We're gonna miss you

Glad to see you joined the ranks. Sorry to see you left our area and moved to TX. We'll miss your positive attitude here in AZ, but the I'm sure the Texans will benefit the most. Uh-Oh......don't wanna start a range war. No offense meant TX.

Best Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Welcome

mikem-2005 said:
Glad to see you joined the ranks. Sorry to see you left our area and moved to TX. We'll miss your positive attitude here in AZ, but the I'm sure the Texans will benefit the most. Uh-Oh......don't wanna start a range war. No offense meant TX.

Best Regards,

Mike

Guess your loss is our gain. Welcome to Texas Buddy White :cheers :party

·
Premium Member
1,215 Posts
$25.00 T0 Join

For the information I have gotten from this forum. It's worth alot more than I paid to join. You have a 45-50 thousand dollar truck and you don't want to shell out $ 25.00 to support this, to keep it going. I say we are getting a bargain !!! And I would like to THANK all them people that keep this forum going. :thumbs

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Mason57 said:
For the information I have gotten from this forum. It's worth alot more than I paid to join. You have a 45-50 thousand dollar truck and you don't want to shell out $ 25.00 to support this, to keep it going. I say we are getting a bargain !!! And I would like to THANK all them people that keep this forum going. :thumbs

:agree

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
BUDDYWHITE said:
Where and when?
Decatur is west of Denton, some of us are meeting in Lewisville Texas and leaving from there. SSR3 lives closer to you and is taking the west route!

Sat. Oct. 1 4- 8 We are leaving early to get some photo ops!!! Send PM and we can make arrangements to meet or at least exchange phone #'s ! :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,149 Posts
BUDDYWHITE If you want to meet somewhere around 820 & 35 and drive up together. Just let me know where and what time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts