Chevy SSR Forum banner

Palladium Silver Bed Strips

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  skywalker 
#1 ·
Here’s what the Palladium Silver Bed Strips from Mike in AZ look like installed.
A real work of Art.

See less See more
#7 ·
They sure are pretty but just because of what you say. Mine are slingshot yellow and came with the truck but I am afraid to scratch them so I have a custom made Lloyds rear carpet in the back area so you don't see them. For bragging rights and upping the sale price I guess.

#9 ·
They look great! I Love mine! Like Auggie, I also have one of the Lloyd's mats protecting my shiny slats also!
I have the same concern for my wooden slats. So I used a Simple-Engineering fender gripper as a slat protector when it isn't utilized as a real fender gripper which is most of the time. I had to store it somewhere, so why not? :unsure:

#10 ·
My truck is a driver. It's not a show queen nor am I concerned about resale value. By the time I get done with it, I will have wrung every mile out of it will need a total rebuild. That said, I use a mat in the back not to protect the bed strips but to keep things from sliding around. Mike's fender cover works just fine but a 40" wide yoga/workout mat does the trick as well for less than half the cost.

#11 ·
But then you do not have the fender cover when working on the truck;)

Reactions: Marc NY and Garris1
#13 ·
As stated by others, they look great on a silver truck, and they look great on a black truck. And I think they'd look great on my 06 black/silver truck! Maybe even better than the wood slats. Ive been watching for a set to come up on the "parts for sale" section. Now I know where I can get a set!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.