Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DayUmmm.... where'd the year go ! It's time for the 5th Annual Dam Dam Run again. Come out for a Dam good time and some Dam Good Food! It'll be a Saturday this Dam time. Mark your calendars for Saturday November 18, 2017. The week-end B-4 Thanksgiving (US) @ 1:00 PM (1300 hrs). Again, it will be at the Havasu Springs Resort. Address: 2581 AZ-95, Parker, AZ 85344

Menus

240Gordy will be at Good Guys Scottsdale on Friday and join the Phoenix group to caravan to lunch. Anyone interested in attending on Friday with Gordy, chime in here on this thread, too.

https://www.good-guys.com/swn-2017

Phoenix caravan will meet behind the McDonalds @ 14553 W Grand Ave, Surprise, AZ 85374. Roll out will be 9:45 AM. It's about 2hr 45min to HSR. We will have time for a "leg stretch" stop at Hope, junction Hwy-60 and Az-72. (Yes, we'll be running the back roads.) Radios = set Ch 7.

The LAKE HAVASU GROUP WILL BE MEETING IN FRONT OF ACE HARDWARE ON THE SOUTH SIDE (SWEETWATER) MrBozo (David will lead the caravan).

It's past time to have a Dam good time with some Dam fine Folks gathered around Dam Good Grub! There might even be some Dam Surprises to come, too! Mark your Calendars and don't miss this. Don't forget it's on Saturday, for those with a Dam Job..... Come on out!

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Who's coming ? Looks like a Dam Party is Starting! :party

YB/PH = Fuji&Betty and Chris/Callie
Railbob = Bob
PokerGuy = Lance & Debbi
hdflstf = Art&Lucky
240Gordy = Gord&Eve
3Yello = Bob&Terry
Sprooney = Sieglinde&Shawn
Trader Dick = Dick
MrBozo = Dave
RiverFrank = Frank & Cheryl
SteveT = Helen & Steve
jlars = Jim & Diane
Alaska Red = Darryl & Jenny

HooverVac = Sandy & Steve
Surprise Guest X2 ?
MCVETT2 = Carl & Nancy
SL Shot = Marilyn & Dennis
:yellow: = Bob & Susan
Rob lancto & Penny
WearyEagle = Gary ?
Nulogic1 = Mike & Debbie
BlastFromPast = Bob & Melinda
Jungle Jim = Jim & Lu-Ann

AZSSR = Joe & Sue
FloRidah = Dennis & Jo
savilloc = Carl & Debbi
Griz & Sharon
ToonTownTruck = Dave & Patsy
Dawn & Bob Brown

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAM this sounds like a blash, dam for winter time, dam I can't make it, dam i'm wasting your time, so dam well have a good time at your dam run!
:black: :purple:
Krazy Ed
We'll Always save your seats when you get yer Dam Azz'z down Here. We'll even get yer picture up on the Dam Dam Run Dam picture thread, Dammit!

Reactions: Krazy Ed

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Reminder to all those dam California and Nevada residents that want to sneak in that there is a dam hour difference that dam time of the year for the dam run :grin2:

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reminder to all those dam California and Nevada residents that want to sneak in that there is a dam hour difference that dam time of the year for the dam run :grin2:
I Always Hated DLST. Never saw any good with it. SO, be on the Good Time side at 1:00 PM, local time in AZ, 12:00 Noon Pacific, and 2:00 PM NM time?
I Hate this Dam division of Daylight! Dammit!

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just might have to make a Dam road trip. It would be great to meet some more Dam Fanatics.
Luv ta have ya! Maybe a 6 1/2 hr run to Havasu. There are plenty of motels in Havasu. If you choose to stay there, you'll have a rainbow of colors to run with. Keep us posted if you're coming. Everyone Needs a Dam Roadtrip. Especially for a Dam Dam Run for a Dam Good Burger! Screamers Burgers is just around the Corner, too... Bring your Dam truck out for a Dam fun run and Dam good folks to share a Dam fun day with....

Reactions: PokerGuy

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,664 Posts
DAMSTRAIGHT RAND! A dam good point!

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,664 Posts
Fuji, I will be there and am sending out an APB (all points bulletin) to my SSR list in Lake Havasu City AZ, should have some number soon!

·
Premium Member
19,882 Posts
Luv ta have ya! Maybe a 6 1/2 hr run to Havasu. There are plenty of motels in Havasu. If you choose to stay there, you'll have a rainbow of colors to run with. Keep us posted if you're coming. Everyone Needs a Dam Roadtrip. Especially for a Dam Dam Run for a Dam Good Burger! Screamers Burgers is just around the Corner, too... Bring your Dam truck out for a Dam fun run and Dam good folks to share a Dam fun day with....
Hey now that’s a little more than a 6.5 run

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does Daylight Savings Time end the 5th of November?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts