Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,979 Posts
For your information, I have upped the #, as it is on a Saturday this year, and we expect more will participate. PLEASE, if you intend on coming please post that you are, so we can get a head count. Thanks..loooking forward to this already!

·
Spirited driver!
2006 3SS
2,010 Posts
Luv ta have ya! Maybe a 6 1/2 hr run to Havasu. There are plenty of motels in Havasu. If you choose to stay there, you'll have a rainbow of colors to run with. Keep us posted if you're coming. Everyone Needs a Dam Roadtrip. Especially for a Dam Dam Run for a Dam Good Burger! Screamers Burgers is just around the Corner, too... Bring your Dam truck out for a Dam fun run and Dam good folks to share a Dam fun day with....
600 miles = 6 1/2 hours... I like how you think but I'm afraid my :yellow: my get a little too much attention at that pace! Booked a hotel in Parker so unless something happens I will be there. Now where is this burger place you speak of? Is that the Screamer's Drive-In in Wickenburg? Just around the corner 100 miles away??? Or is there another one?

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hey now that’s a little more than a 6.5 run
Ok split hairs.... 6.8 @ 85mph... 7.45 @ 75mph...

I realize That would be the Speed of Light for you....:glol :glol :glol

Use the Force, Marc.... Life gets Fun, away from Brown...... Get in that :yellow: and run the ridge out of the cylinders !!!!

Reactions: PokerGuy

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
600 miles = 6 1/2 hours... I like how you think but I'm afraid my :yellow: my get a little too much attention at that pace! Booked a hotel in Parker so unless something happens I will be there. Now where is this burger place you speak of? Is that the Screamer's Drive-In in Wickenburg? Just around the corner 100 miles away??? Or is there another one?
See post #1 for the address for Havasu Springs Resort. The link is "MENU" .... Screamers will be a separate run, another month. It's a day run for locals and day runners. multi-annual thing... Parker or Havasu lodging is OK. We'll need your cell # so we can make sure we meet in Parker and pick you up. There's still time for that, no rush. Again, Radios on Ch 7 no privacy code.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
We have enjoyed the Dam run twice coming from So Cal but won't be able to join this year. Lake Havasu is beautiful this time of the year.
We usually stay over a few days at the Havasu Dunes resort.We may be able to get a 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit with full kitchen and living room for anyone that wants to stay over.(sleeps six people).
pm troy toy or text me at 626-627-3796.
Have a great dam run.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
We have enjoyed the Dam run twice coming from So Cal but won't be able to join this year. Lake Havasu is beautiful this time of the year.
We usually stay over a few days at the Havasu Dunes resort.We may be able to get a 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit with full kitchen and living room for anyone that wants to stay over.(sleeps six people).
pm troy toy or text me at 626-627-3796.
Have a great dam run.
It's a Dam shame you won't be joining us ! We'll miss you. Dam nice of you to offer up a Dam fine Resort room. Hope that maybe some of the Dam LDA runners can take advantage.... Sounds mighty Dam tempting, eh !

Anyone interested in a Mini Vaca ? Contact Troy Toy @ above #.....

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Post #27 is from my co-pilot. We almost missed the dam lunch from last year due to the dam time differential .!!!! Sorry we can't make it this year due to a prior commitment. Dam!!!
It looks as if the Dam Time Changes are getting closer and closer together. Maybe they'll collide and be Dam Done for Good! It was put there to let us "old farts" have some daylight to walk or ride bikes to school, uphill both ways, in the snow with No Shoes! Dam! Now, they got A/C Busses to Ride in! Dammit!

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Time for a DAM good Rum

:ssr

MCVETT2 Carl & Nancy will be there.........

Reactions: yellow bear

·
Registered
24 Posts
DayUmmm.... where'd the year go ! It's time for the 5th Annual Dam Dam Run again. Come out for a Dam good time and some Dam Good Food! It'll be a Saturday this Dam time. Mark your calendars for Saturday November 18, 2017. The week-end B-4 Thanksgiving (US) @ 1:00 PM (1300 hrs). Again, it will be at the Havasu Springs Resort. Address: 2581 AZ-95, Parker, AZ 85344

Menus

240Gordy will be at Good Guys Scottsdale on Friday and join the Phoenix group to caravan to lunch. Anyone interested in attending on Friday with Gordy, chime in here on this thread, too.

https://www.good-guys.com/swn-2017

Phoenix caravan will meet behind the McDonalds @ 14553 W Grand Ave, Surprise, AZ 85374. Roll out will be 9:45 AM. It's about 2hr 45min to HSR. We will have time for a "leg stretch" stop at Hope, junction Hwy-60 and Az-72. (Yes, we'll be running the back roads.) Radios = set Ch 7.

It's past time to have a Dam good time with some Dam fine Folks gathered around Dam Good Grub! There might even be some Dam Surprises to come, too! Mark your Calendars and don't miss this. Don't forget it's on Saturday, for those with a Dam Job..... Come on out!
Rob lancto Lake Havasu City will be joining you guys on this year's damn run can't wait to meet everybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,979 Posts
Rob lancto Lake Havasu City will be joining you guys on this year's damn run can't wait to meet everybody

The LAKE HAVASU GROUP WILL BE MEETING 12:00pm - 12:15pm AZ Time IN FRONT OF ACE HARDWARE ON THE SOUTH SIDE (SWEETWATER) MrBozo (David will lead the caravan)

·
Registered
24 Posts

The LAKE HAVASU GROUP WILL BE MEETING 12:15pm - 12:30pm AZ Time IN FRONT OF ACE HARDWARE ON THE SOUTH SIDE (SWEETWATER) MrBozo (David will lead the caravan) Please contact me Robin Lancto [email protected]
I sent you a email I give you my phone number 928 846 1714

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,428 Posts
Fuji, put Melinda (HavingaBlast) and I down for this dam run! We have always had to miss this dam run because of my dam job. Saturday is a dam good day for the dam run. :thumbs

Bob and Melinda :purple:

Reactions: yellow bear
21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.