Chevy SSR Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
:cheer: Adding Griz & Sharon for the Dam, Dam Run ! Looks to be a Big 'Ol Dam Party :party sizing up here ....

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,426 Posts
Can't wait to meet you Bob me and Penny will be joining you on the Dam Run
Looking forward to meeting you and Penny as well! Consider going to the Winery Run listed in a separate post "Las Vegas Mob to Pahrump Valley Winery"
:thumbs

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
:cheer:
ALRIGHT ALREADY put us down for this DAM DAM run we will caravan down with Blastfromthepast we have not made one DAM one yet but since we are now in Vegas it will be DAM easy to get there.
:cheer:

'bout Dam time you make it "one in a row"..... Glad to add you guys in !

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
:bann: Late Breaking News ! :deal: The Good News is, "This will be The Biggest Dam Dam Run Ever"!
The Bad News is, "We've Reached the Max Room Occupancy" capacity for their Banquet Room.... :banghead :nodno
240Gordy & I will be asking for an "RSVP" Style headcount in the days to come.
Looking forward to the Biggest Dam Dam Run..... Ever...!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
:bann: Late Breaking News ! :deal: The Good News is, "This will be The Biggest Dam Dam Run Ever"!
The Bad News is, "We've Reached the Max Room Occupancy" capacity for their Banquet Room.... :banghead :nodno
240Gordy & I will be asking for an "RSVP" Style headcount in the days to come.
Looking forward to the Biggest Dam Dam Run..... Ever...!!!
That's d*** good news

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,976 Posts
So on Nov 18 we will meet at 12:00PM California & Nevada Time. 1:00pm Arizona Time, at Havasu Springs resort. According to the list we HAVE ROOM FOR 5 MORE BODIES....if you're coming please post, or PM yellow bear.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
:bann: You guys will be missed ! Stand by for a New Years Eve Day Brunch. Hope all goes well and things get back to "normal"....

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,426 Posts
Well dam, Fuji! I'm sorry to say that Melinda and I WILL be joining you good folks tomorrow. :wink2: See you soon. :thumbs

Bob :purple:

·
Premium Member
May 2017 ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
7,371 Posts
Looks like a great time, great weather, great trucks and great people, sorry I couldn't make it.
Oh well maybe next year.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,426 Posts
To Fuji, Gord and all the other fine folks that made this run happen: THANK YOU! Melinda and I had a great time. :smile2: Looking forward to next year if it is on a weekend again. :thumbs

Bob :purple:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.