Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Moved to the Tucson area in July. Marie and I (Eduardo/Eddie) would like to attend. We are wondering if anyone else from the Tucson will be attending and if so, maybe we can tag along with the Tucson Crew.

Ask your leadership Doophus..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi fuji
we need to cancel, Please tell everyone hello for us and have a great time!!!!!!
Regards, millie and sandy
We'll miss you being there. See you both at the next Run.

Moved to the Tucson area in July. Marie and I (Eduardo/Eddie) would like to attend. We are wondering if anyone else from the Tucson will be attending and if so, maybe we can tag along with the Tucson Crew.
Welcome to the Valley, Eddie & Marie ! Looks as if you're about 4 1/2 to 5 hr, one-way-trip, just for Lunch. You can stay over in Havasu City if you like. I didn't hear back from David McCanse who is down your area, too. Maybe you can make the shorter, Screamer's Burger Run or the New Years Eve Day Brunch coming up. Stay tuned in for more info on those.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Where, what, and when is the event and where would a new member from Tucson go to be part of it?
If you wanted to make an Overnighter out of this, here's something to do in Havasu City just down the street from the London Bridge.
https://www.sandandwaterexpo.com/about.html

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,973 Posts
Hey Fuji!
We had a Fish Fry with the Havasu SSR Group on Friday, please add:
SSR Mightymom (Sharon & Spencer)
ErnieLHC (Ernie & Ginny)
jlars (Jim & Diane)
SSHoover (Steve & Sandy)
bsfarm (Bob & Dawn)
There will be more I'm sure as the time draws nearer, but that's it for now..sweet dreams!

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,973 Posts
Just had a brain f%#rt....Folks that are coming from outside of Arizona, please remember that AZ is on a different Time Zone...one year we had folks showing up an hour early or late. Just a heads up.. it's 1:00pm (1300hrs) AZ Time that we are meeting.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Just had a brain f%#rt....Folks that are coming from outside of Arizona, please remember that AZ is on a different Time Zone...one year we had folks showing up an hour early or late. Just a heads up.. it's 1:00pm (1300hrs) AZ Time that we are meeting.
I could Smell That clear down to Here !!!

Ok, will add Tory to the list already... Geezeeee... (I knew that)....

Ok - Ok -Ok - Let's just say that IF You Want to 'come out/have a good time, good food, tell Lies, and see what other trucks look like ' Chime in Here and Add Your Truck Screen Name to the list of "Fanatics Who "Give A Damn about the Dam Run " We'll Do It..... Until "ya'll Don't Come any more".....

·
Ex SoCal Nut
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Sprooney and 240Gordy will meet us in Wickenburg at the McDonalds around 10:30. Anyone else wanting to join us, come on out ! Either meet up in Surprise McDonalds by 9:45 or in Wickenburg. bring your radios if you have them. See you in the AM !
Fuji = 619-864-0145

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,136 Posts
Sprooney and 240Gordy will meet us in Wickenburg at the McDonalds around 10:30. Anyone else wanting to join us, come on out ! Either meet up in Surprise McDonalds by 9:45 or in Wickenburg. bring your radios if you have them. See you in the AM !
Fuji = 619-864-0145
Channel on the Family Radio (FRS)
I'll be on 19 on CB

Reactions: yellow bear

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,136 Posts
ok, you'll most likely be running with MrBozo out of Havasu. Phoenix will be on the usual Ch7 FRS. See ya there !!!!
I will be coming from Desert Center on 192 & 177 according to my GPS.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,426 Posts
A HUGEThank you to Fuji, Gordo and all the AZ Fanatics who let Melinda and I join in the fun on Saturday. We both had a wonderful time!

Bob and Melinda :purple:

Attachments

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.