Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that commercial where the nice car is parked alone in a big lot. Then someone pulls in and parks right next to it.

:cuss
Today I parked, multiple spaces to either side, came back out and the dummy didn't just park next to me, but parked so close, I COULDN'T SLIP IN BETWEEN THE CARS. Let alone open the door. I had to get in from the right. Lucky that there was no damage.

What a pain getting over the hump. There's a real lack of head room in the middle. :cry

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Parking

I've often parked away from everyone only to find 3 or 4 cars parked right next to mine when I returned....but I have the solution... a bail of barbed wire, a machine gun nest, loud speakers, and a couple of Doberman Pincers! :)

Really, when I have this happen to me, I'm just thankful that it didn't get keyed like SMKN_SSR did

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I try not to park like that just because it seems like then everyone does want to park next to you. I only do it where there are buggies located or if stupid people can't park between the lines.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I normally park far away also. But I have out with this truck it attracks edits that have to park right next to you. I have also mastered a way to park crucked but still be in the lines. In the washington DC area the police will give you a ticket if you take up two spaces, no matter how far you are away from the doors. But in some cases I will take up two spaces just to keep anything from happing to the truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts