Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this today WOW you must pick a dealer then register & you get the parts # for everything

got this from a chrysler solictation email Enjoy! :

. This program was designed for repair shops but it is so simple to use anyone could take advantage of this opportunity. You will never have to call your local dealer again.

Click here and see for yourself. You will never have to call a dealer again!!OEM Catalog

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,947 Posts
got this today WOW you must pick a dealer then register & you get the parts # for everything

got this from a chrysler solictation email Enjoy! :

. This program was designed for repair shops but it is so simple to use anyone could take advantage of this opportunity. You will never have to call your local dealer again.

Click here and see for yourself. You will never have to call a dealer again!!OEM Catalog
I have no need for MOPAR info. Is there a way to make it work for GM? I did nto try because I do not want to put all that info out there for MOPAR to mine.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes you can find any part for most cars , what you do you creat a log in , they didnt even require an email validation, then you must adda dealer , let it search a 25 mile radius then pick a gm dealer & then you can see GM parts, ford dealer , chrysler ect.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,947 Posts
yes you can find any part for most cars , what you do you creat a log in , they didnt even require an email validation, then you must adda dealer , let it search a 25 mile radius then pick a gm dealer & then you can see GM parts, ford dealer , chrysler ect.
Thanks. Signed up, now I just have to hope the dealer signs up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he doesnt , you can use the exploded diagrams to your hearts contenet and get the part number & order from whoever you want, Some parts guys are better than others , my local dealer doesnt care one bit about me buying parts & even less about looking up a part number,
with this tool you can search price & correct part number and order from anyone

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
you can do any brand of part
all you need to do is register
select the dealer
the rest is easy

easier to start here
Welcome to MORE

thank you very much for this. amazing site

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,947 Posts
Any time I try to get past the year in the search I get a note stating that I do not have a participating dealer. Am I doing something wrong?

·
SS Owner, Not SSR But SS
2,409 Posts
when you look for a dealer, pick any dealer in your area that you know
type the dealer name in even if it is only one word. here i used Huffines and they have multiple dealerships here in Mopar and GM
use the town where that dealer is at
i just entered name of dealer, town and state

once it finds it you can add it

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,947 Posts
when you look for a dealer, pick any dealer in your area that you know
type the dealer name in even if it is only one word. here i used Huffines and they have multiple dealerships here in Mopar and GM
use the town where that dealer is at
i just entered name of dealer, town and state

once it finds it you can add it
I have lots of GM dealers but not one of them is registered with this site and therefore I cannot get any farther than entering a year when trying to enter a vehicle. I have spent enough time on this. Back to the parts counter for me.

·
Slingshot Rules!
67,442 Posts
I have lots of GM dealers but not one of them is registered with this site and therefore I cannot get any farther than entering a year when trying to enter a vehicle. I have spent enough time on this. Back to the parts counter for me.
GIVER UPPER!

! :bwekk: ! :glol ! :bwekk: ! :glol ! :bwekk: !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts