Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me?
I am trying to find Part Numbers for DOOR panel components. Does anyone have an "illustrated parts breakdown" that has Legable Part numbers?

I hope to use SSR parts for my Street Rod door panels.

Jim - [email protected]

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Ok I have a parts list, what exact parts do you want? I haven't been able to copy it because it is on the type paper used in phone books (very thin). I will make copies for everyone on this site as soon as I can get er done!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need:
Door latch TRIP lever assembly
OVAL that surrounds above
Long "arm rest" part that meets the "door handle"
OVAL surround that sits behind ALL the above.

I am not certain HOW these components are sold, or individualized? So bear with me. I will need BOTH driver + passenger numbers.

Thank you VERY MUCH.

If fax works better than Digital Copy - fax # 612.313.2511

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I could try to fax it but won't be until Monday. I am not sure of everything you are asking, there are so many parts that it woul be easier to fax it Monday and I will also make a hard copy if that doesnt' work out.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Ok I have a parts list, what exact parts do you want? I haven't been able to copy it because it is on the type paper used in phone books (very thin). I will make copies for everyone on this site as soon as I can get er done!
Hint: Some of the High megapixel cameras, in macro mode, do as good or better of a job than a scanner does. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Door Handle PART Numbers

The PARTS I am most interested in are the ones located within a 8" radius of your hand - if you were inside the car and pulling the OPENING LATCH handle.

THANKS -Jim [email protected]

fax # 612-313-2511 :)

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
There are like 20 different parts. I could ask the one of our employees he used to work for an auto body shop and he might be able to get the right part and # I will have these copied and faxed by Thursday. Sorry it is taking so long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts