Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,895 Posts
Does it happen to have the polished door sill inserts or Stainless Pedal covers? If it does I'd be interested

Nick

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,807 Posts
I have a whole car to part out she’s in great condition !!
If it is in great condition why part it out? What is the VIN#? Where is it? Added items?
Lots of people have lots of questions.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
~~~~~ images-18.jpeg ~~~~~​

I guess I'm a bit confused. If this SSR is "your baby" and "in great shape", how could you take it apart?!?!!!!? Is it all about making the most $$$$ you can instead of preserving the ((relatively)) few that are still road-worthy??

Please tell me I'm mistaken. - :crying:

===============
David :black:
images-41.jpeg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I lost my job last week and on top of that my girlfriend for f 6 years drove my baby out to AZ an blew my motor! I'm stuck in a very hard place. So I have to sell what I can to get another car so I can find work. I shouldn't have to tell y'all that but what ever. I have everything but the motor everyone.

·
Perfectionist
05 Redline, 06 Pac Blue, Spfld, Illinois
646 Posts
I would be next in line for the aluminum door sill plates.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
I lost my job last week and on top of that my girlfriend for f 6 years drove my baby out to AZ an blew my motor! I'm stuck in a very hard place. So I have to sell what I can to get another car so I can find work. I shouldn't have to tell y'all that but what ever. I have everything but the motor everyone.
Do not take our questions the wrong way. This group of Fanatics is all about keeping as many of these wonderful trucks as possible on the road for as long as possible. You never know what might come of full disclosure. I wish you the best of luck in meeting your goals.

I will mention that according to the rules for selling here you must use Private Messages to communicate with prospective buyers unless you are a Supporting Member and to use PMs you must have 15 posts. I would suggest you let us know a bit more about your truck and where it is while increasing your post count so when interested people read about it you will be able to communicate with them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please PM me if interested ! Truck is now in pioche nv had it towed back from AZ an left the girlfriend in AZ as well for blow my motor. Yes I will consider you taking whole car for the Right price !

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,807 Posts
need information
Maybe you should send him an email address since he cannot post his (rules, you know) I think he can receive PMs, just cannot send them, yet.

·
DFW TX Crew
1,440 Posts
Am I the only one seeing red flags here? He says in the first post it's in great condition but fails to mention there's NO ENGINE!!! How do you forget to mention something like that?

No offense, but you need to sell the SSR ASAP to get another car so you can get a job?? it's going to take you a long time to part it out.

Sorry but I don't fall for these sob stories, they usually turn out to not be true. I'm guessing he's a scammer.

If you're not a scammer prove it by providing the VIN #.

I don't care if you hate me for posting this, but I'm not buying it for one second.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here you go buddy 1GCES14P74B106386 ! Already sold enough to get a Chevy S10 to hold my ironworker gear and tool box. Nice little truck for $1000 ! It got me to work and back so she might need my TLC.

To the guy that wanted to see vin# ?????? please go sit down on that !

Can a man feed his kids by getting to work on time ? Oh cuz I'm a black guy ¿ No sorry I will not go there. This day an age theirs no racism ? Right ¿??

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,315 Posts
Here you go buddy 1GCES14P74B106386 !
What color is the SSR and approximately how many miles on the odometer?

Do you have a "ball park" estimate of what you would want for it? I'm in AZ and could bring a trailer to Nevada..... Also...... do you have a clear title in hand?

Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
336 Posts
Here you go buddy 1GCES14P74B106386 ! Already sold enough to get a Chevy S10 to hold my ironworker gear and tool box. Nice little truck for $1000 ! It got me to work and back so she might need my TLC.

To the guy that wanted to see vin# ?????? please go sit down on that !

Can a man feed his kids by getting to work on time ? Oh cuz I'm a black guy ¿ No sorry I will not go there. This day an age theirs no racism ? Right ¿??
You need to CALM DOWN! I don't think anyone knew anything about your Race until you just mentioned in the last post.

As far as asking for VIN - in this day and time when there are so many scams, it is only smart to have "Due Diligence" before putting out thousands of dollars. You are a new user to the site.

This is just a group of users that enjoy their SSRs and look forward to enjoying them in the future while promoting them and helping out fellow owners however and whenever possible. People will bend over backwards to help someone out, so much so that they have undertaken day long drives just to help a stranded fellow SSR owner.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well the message I got from someone, won't say names but obviously knows my rac and what a scammer an scum bag! Well thank you all for bending backwards for a fellow SSR owner/brother! Y'all help out A LOT!

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,315 Posts
Take a deep breath and put it all behind you..... no need to get wound up. A lot of us have been on here for a long time and have seen our share of scammers come and go.

Now.... back to the purpose of this thread....

What color is the SSR and approximately how many miles on the odometer?

Do you have a "ball park" estimate of what you would want for it? I'm in AZ and could bring a trailer to Nevada..... Also...... do you have a clear title in hand?

Regards,

Mike

1 - 20 of 46 Posts