Indoor Car Cover (black on outside and gray inside) $100 (Sold) Donaldo7
Side Cup Holder $10 (sold) Frankmp
Revell Model 1:25 scale (still in wrapped box) $20 (sold) CJn Shagy
CrossBar with net $80 (sold) Amarillo SSR
Trailor hitch (only the arm, all keys with it) $80 (sold) Frankmp
SSR OEM blanket $50 (pending)
Quik Shade with SSR logo $150 (sold)
Shirts (sold) Sailing
I finally decided to not get another SSR, maybe again in the future. I just ordered a MINI Coupe John Cooper Works.

Please pm mailing addresss and I will get them out to you as soon as I can. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
I finally decided to not get another SSR, maybe again in the future. I just ordered a MINI Coupe John Cooper Works.
Congratulations!!! M&M's are the proud owner of a 2012 Mini Coupe S. We brought it home yesterday.

White Silver Metallic Paint with Mini Yours Soda Satellite Lounge Leather Gray Interior.
Mini Connected with Navigation
Cold Weather Package
Technology Package
Steptronic Automatic Transmission
Run flat tires
17" infinite alloy wheels
Sport steering wheel with paddles
Xenon headlights with black headlight housings
Satellite radio
and of course DESTINATION CHARGE

It will rip your head off when you step on it. Have you found any good forums?

·
Premium Member
67,114 Posts
Indoor Car Cover (black on outside and gray inside) $100
Side Cup Holder $10
Revell Model 1:25 scale (still in wrapped box) $20
CrossBar with net $80
Trailor hitch (only the arm, all keys with it) $80
SSR OEM blanket $50
Quik Shade with SSR logo $150

picture of the blanket please

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
picture of the blanket please
It was an Genuine Chevrolet Accessory that I purchased at the dealership.

As for the trailor hitch, its only the hitch that removes from the hide-away hitch. The picture is what I have.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations!!! M&M's are the proud owner of a 2012 Mini Coupe S. We brought it home yesterday.

White Silver Metallic Paint with Mini Yours Soda Satellite Lounge Leather Gray Interior.
Mini Connected with Navigation
Cold Weather Package
Technology Package
Steptronic Automatic Transmission
Run flat tires
17" infinite alloy wheels
Sport steering wheel with paddles
Xenon headlights with black headlight housings
Satellite radio
and of course DESTINATION CHARGE
It will rip your head off when you step on it. Have you found any good forums?
Yeah, I test drove the Coupe S and it was fun. So I ordered the John Cooper Works with the 208 hp. The S only has 181 hp. I also ordered all the options with black leather with red accents. The sincityminiclub.com has been great. We already go to some meets since my wife owns a 2005 Mini Cooper. We have enjoyed her Mini almost as much as the SSR. I test drove the new Camaro and did not like the feel of the car. Love how it looks but it was not for me. And I can not afford a Vette.

Attachments

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,290 Posts
Yeah, I test drove the Coupe S and it was fun. So I ordered the John Cooper Works with the 208 hp. The S only has 181 hp. I also ordered all the options with black leather with red accents. The sincityminiclub.com has been great. We already go to some meets since my wife owns a 2005 Mini Cooper. We have enjoyed her Mini almost as much as the SSR. I test drove the new Camaro and did not like the feel of the car. Love how it looks but it was not for me. And I can not afford a Vette.
the Canadian version of your mini has 211 hp and costs over $38,000
MINI.ca ? MINI John Cooper Works Coupé ? Technical data and prices

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you to all of you.

I have enjoyed my SSR so much that I am going to make a frame of all my favorite items that I will forever keep (my engine insert, hat with SSR pins, patches from events, and pictures). A shrine of Silver Wolf. I will still stay on the forum because I know I will try again to purchase another SSR in the future and I will continue to hang out with you guys. Expecially the Barstow Show. I love that and so does my Wife (Sarah). So we will not be strangers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts