Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my ssr have several parts for sale if u r interested call me 602 370 3334 I will send pictures of the part u want
Please no just lookers who just want pictures

·
Spirited driver!
1,523 Posts
It might help if you listed what parts you have...

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I have too agree with the others. A list of parts you have would be an advantage not only for You but for possible Customers. The comment about " No Just Lookers ", seems pretty strange coming from someone wanting too sell anything. Why would people only want pictures of Your Parts??? Put the pictures on the Forum, tell people your wish price, it's free too do both on here. My 2 cents.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,584 Posts
Sold my ssr have several parts for sale if u r interested call me 602 370 3334 I will send pictures of the part u want
We're starting to worry...:surprise:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
You have enough post to PM! Are you PMing parts lists to only those who express interest?>:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
passenger side complete door handle assembly

Hey Charlie g you did not list the parts you have but I really need the passenger side door handle assembly if you have it for sale if not any one else reading this post I could use a little help if anyone knows where I can get this part at a reasonable cost. Everyone of them that I have seen for sale seems to be way over priced. And I'm not about to pay $400.00 plus for that particular part. Little help folks!

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,356 Posts
Hey charlie g. I saw your post & was wondering if you might have a flux capacitor for my '06??

2018-09-27-16-06-56--995973909.jpeg

The thing is, it must be a left-handed thread model. Think you might have one? - :surprise:

=============
David :black:
2018-09-19-19-26-49--237748565.png

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Flasnake....I have an OEM CUPHOLDER.

Bama18....door parts available. Door handle broken there is a Dicktator fix. I have complete door handle do/ps. Check eBay pricing....not many want to dissect a door for these parts....that’s the pricey side

[email protected]

Dane

·
DFW TX Crew
1,437 Posts
What is this a peep show?? you selling stuff or not? what do you have for sale?

BTW, don't go into marketing...... ever. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
I don’t see any issues with Charles having Fanatics call him to get the information! If interested it only takes a few minutes to dial him up as I did. I list parts, post pictures and it’s not hard for me to do but It’s a pain at times. Personally I know it’s not easy for us to reach out and make the phone call but it is the easiest way to get all the information and get the deal done within minutes.

OLDxR

1 - 20 of 28 Posts