Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone. I am helping a friend get his SSR back to a stock condition and in need of a few parts.

2004 5.3

Needs a air intake, from the airbox to the throttle body including mass air meter.
Open to cold air kits or stock.

Need an automatic shifter knob and shifter bezel assembly. Prefer not to use Chrome, but open to whatever is available.

Ofcourse, since im new here I cant access my messages, which I understand.

So, I cannot post my email address either, text 443-375-7876 or simply post pricing and what you have here with shipping to 21146.

Thank you! Keeping another SSR alive!

Ryan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I already have a throttle body, just need everything in front of it.

I have purchased a shifter knob from a member already. still looking for the bezel/plate/whatever you call the piece the shifter handle sticks through :)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
Good afternoon everyone. I am helping a friend get his SSR back to a stock condition and in need of a few parts.

2004 5.3

Needs a air intake, from the airbox to the throttle body including mass air meter.
Open to cold air kits or stock.

Need an automatic shifter knob and shifter bezel assembly. Prefer not to use Chrome, but open to whatever is available.

Ofcourse, since im new here I cant access my messages, which I understand.

So, I cannot post my email address either, text 443-375-7876 or simply post pricing and what you have here with shipping to 21146.

Thank you! Keeping another SSR alive!

Ryan
You should be able to receive PM but not send them or respond to them until you have 15 posts and as far as I know there is no rule against posting contact information if you are looking to buy. Just can't post it if you are selling.
good luck in your search

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You should be able to receive PM but not send them or respond to them until you have 15 posts and as far as I know there is no rule against posting contact information if you are looking to buy. Just can't post it if you are selling.
good luck in your search

Thanks.

I tried adding and email address but it popped up and said that was a no-no.

Its okay. I have no trouble doing all of my communication through the thread. I appreciate being able to do it at all!

Poor SSR just wants to be loved. ;)

·
Mike and Karyn
2,373 Posts

Thanks. I already have a throttle body, just need everything in front of it.

I have purchased a shifter knob from a member already. still looking for the bezel/plate/whatever you call the piece the shifter handle sticks through :)
15841545 Shift plate or switch module (CHROME NEW )

In stock
$323.00

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
15841545 Shift plate or switch module (CHROME NEW )

In stock
$323.00
Thanks, I prefer to not have Chrome.

I have purchased a shifter knob so far and have located a front half of the airbox.

rogerdoger, How much for the back half?

I'll buy a MAF sensor new, but still looking for the duct/bellow from the meter to the throttle body.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts