Chevy SSR Forum banner

Parts pricing advice

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  moscooter 
#1 ·
Via some PMs, I would appreciate some input into what I would call (reasonable) pricing to sell some excess SSR parts that I got along with my ride.

Those items would include:

Shifter ball(six speed) satin
Shifter ball knob cover-(leather and new)
Set of (stock) fog lights
3rd Brake lite (smoked)
SSR valve stem caps (2)
Stock running boards plus brkts.
Front wheel cap (new)
Windscreen cloth zipped covers (2)
aluminum (SSR logo) sill plate (27 1/4" long) polished (new).

May bring some of these items to the Daytona and/or Maggie Valley Rally, (not the running boards).............I've seen some (staggering prices) on some of these items, I'm not looking to get rich off of selling these items, but I won't be wearing my Santa Claus suit either.........so any input would be welcomed.:grin2:

See less See more
#6 ·
I still cannot figure out this damn (multi quote) deal although it has been explained to me before. I click on the multi quote box of a couple of posts above, then is this very (reply space that I'm now writing in)...........I would have expected those "quotes" to show up.............Nope/zero/zip/nada.

Anyway, Chico...........send me an email to moscooter@aol.com and we can deal on one of the bags.

Oldxr.........have only one sill plate, not two. fog lights are used, but in good condition and work and wheel cap is chrome and original GM part. Have not concluded on pricing of fogs and/or wheel cap yet.

#5 ·
Best way to get a feel for prices is going to the SSR for sale section under parts on this Forum and look at what has been offered and sold by members. Also go on EBay and search your items. Most folks selling SSR parts on Ebay know what they have and price accordingly. Rarely are there big bargains.
Greg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.