Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am Frank from Holland. The left door opener of my SSR is broken and I cannot open the door from the inside. As my SSR is an imported car it is not possible to order parts in Holland. Can anybody tell me where I can find a cataloque ore serialnumbers for parts for the SSR 2005 and maybe also where I can order them......Thanks a lot and all the best from Holland ..Ciao

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thread tell's me it could take awile

Hi there Frank, it's Frank from Holland. It is clear that there were more problems with the handle. If I have found out the part number, how can I get the part a.s.a.p. in Holland. Any suggestions...??? Thanks Frank

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part numbers

O, the numbers could be OK but how can I be sure. I have some foto's of the part I need....... Isn't there a cataloque on the net where I can compare the number/item with my foto's so that i am sure the right part will be shipped to Europe????

·
Registered
56 Posts
from English Gent in UK

Frank - you can order the part through any GM dealer in Holland -as GM Europe headquarters is in Holland then there should be a GM dealer somewhere - they will have access to the parts lists and if you ask them nicely they will fax a copy of the page to you to check.
Ordering is difficult though - order through GM and it will cost you alot of money.

Probably the best way for europe is to use Brassington Cadillac - they are one of the few US dealers that can accept European credit cards and do the deal over the web - gmotors.com

Other way to go would be to use one of the supporting dealers on this web site and ask if they can deal direct? If you need help on this then let me know as it can get quite involved transferring money etc.

And I already checked - the SSR is not an officla import to Europe so no warranty available at all!!

Hope this helps

Robin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts