Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm doing something wrong as this is my first ever forum to belong to and I am learning, but when I try to become a supporting member and click on the paypal button, it does not work for me. I have never used paypal before either.
Any help out there?

·
Registered
436 Posts
SEND CASH TO:

Skip
P.O> Box 13355
Pacific NW

No....wait send a check.
I can't remember for how much right now, just sign it, I'll fill it in later.

Skip

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
ampmop said:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong as this is my first ever forum to belong to and I am learning, but when I try to become a supporting member and click on the paypal button, it does not work for me. I have never used paypal before either.
Any help out there?
You have to join Paypal before you can use it.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
:agree with Houtex.

Join PayPal first (pretty easy to do) and then you can move money to become a Supporting Member.

Welcome to our little family!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hmmm....

I paid without joining. I used a credit card to just pay. Unfortunately, I can't remember the steps on how to do this.

Maybe if you explained why it didn't work....what error message you got, etc.
Someone could help.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paypalsucks.com Moderators

Well I tried Paypal again and got the error that page could not be displayed but I also found www.paypalsucks.com
After reading through it I have decided that as much as I want to be a supporting member to this forum and contribute pictures, I cannot trust in the paypal form of payment (plus I can't even get into it if I wanted to).
If the moderators want to accept other forms of payment on a "secure" site, then I will pay.
Thanks

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Just sent a PM to Troy Roberts. He should be getting back to you shortly with a means to pay. Thanks for your patience...........

·
Registered
347 Posts
You can send a check if you prefer. Just send it to:

SSRfanatic.com
PMB121
5342 Clark Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34233

Thanks for the support!

:cheers

·
Registered
164 Posts
I used the paypal link and got a page that gave me a choice of just using a credit card without joining paypal... no problems at all... just followed the hot links from this site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts