Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

The next install of the monthly PDX Meet & Greet Brunch will be held on Sunday, March 18, 2018, 11:00 AM, at Pine State Biscuits, 1100 SE Division St, #100, Portland, OR 97202, 503-236-3346.

:party :party :party :party :party

Please find the menu here, Brunch. We look forward to seeing everyone there! :seeya

Thanks,
David & Nicolette

Attendees:
David & Nicolette :blur:
Tony & Cindy :yellow:
Ernie :black:
Art & Mary :yellow:
Bill & Wende :ssr
Gary & Pat :blue:

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
It it's ok, husband and I would like to join you sometimes for social and events. We live near Seattle but I was born and raised in Portland. We would drive SSR and meet more fanatics. Is that ok?
Karen

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,398 Posts
It it's ok, husband and I would like to join you sometimes for social and events. We live near Seattle but I was born and raised in Portland. We would drive SSR and meet more fanatics. Is that ok?
Karen
It looks like an open invitation to me. I would be surprised, knowing this group, if it was not. Just show up and introduce yourself. You will have a new family for life.0:)

PS: four more posts and you can PM.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karen
Hi Karen,

Absolutely, we would love to have you and Dan join us! :seeya :party :seeya
Perhaps, you could caravan down with Bill & Wende who often join us from Tumwater.

David :blur:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts