Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

The next install of the monthly PDX SSR Fanatics Meet & Greet Brunch will be held on Sunday, April 15, 2018, 11:00 AM, at Hudson's Bar & Grill.
:party :party :party :party :party
Hudson's is located inside The Heathman Hotel at 7805 NE Greenwood Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662, 360-816-6100. Please find the brunch menu at Brunch. We hope to see everyone there! :seeya

Thanks,
David & Nicolette

Attendees:
David & Nicolette :blur:
Tony & Cindy :yellow:
Ernie :black:
Marlyn & Lynn :silver:
Gary & Pat :blue:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Not sure who I passed just past the bridge but saw a blue or black SSR getting off the freeway on my way down.

jc

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure who I passed just past the bridge but saw a blue or black SSR getting off the freeway on my way down.

jc
It may have been me. I was out on Friday and, then again, Saturday morning during the decent weather. We live between Mill Plain and Fourth Plain Blvd in Vancouver, and I was in Jantzen Beach shopping. There are over 35 SSRs registered in the PDX area, but most are garage queens that never get out...

David :blur:

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
70 Posts
It may have been me. I was out on Friday and, then again, Saturday morning during the decent weather. We live between Mill Plain and Fourth Plain Blvd in Vancouver, and I was in Jantzen Beach shopping. There are over 35 SSRs registered in the PDX area, but most are garage queens that never get out...

David :blur:
I waved but was a little busy keeping an eye on the traffic in front of me. Would have been the Jantzen Beach off ramp so maybe?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts