Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced their pedals on their SSR? I was looking for some aluminum or billet replacements. Anyone know an aftermarket company that is making these?

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
For what it's worth, look at the pedals in the new Pontiac GTO. I don't know what kind of job it would be but if your handy and have some $$$ you might be able to cobble. Good luck. What's wrong with the original pedals?

·
Registered
112 Posts
A guy on ebay has them, they also fit the trailblazer! :) You should be able to get them for about $26. BTW the gas pedal is hell to take off and replace or so my mechanic said :jester

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
$19.99

:D Depends on what you want, but I saw pedals at PepBoys for $19.99 today and they will fit on most cars. Kind of a chrome type with rubber texture to match your body color. Saw them in red, black, yellow and blue.

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
A company in Detroit is advertising them on e-bay at $25.00 for the set. Click here: eBay item 2453452916 (Ends Jan-12-04 07:19:14 PST) - SSR Trailblazer Envoy aluminum pedal covers
I don't know if it will work to cut and paste this link if not just get on e-bay web site and under search and type in the Item # 2453452916 there are pictures of them on the e-bay page. The manufactures e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts