Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I’m new here! I’m trying to help my father sell his ‘03 SSR. Anyone have any suggestions as to where would be the best place to list it? Thanks in advance!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,367 Posts
Were are you in Pennsylvania ??????? If you post it in the for sale section color miles and options will be important.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses! I’m outside of Allentown, PA. I’ll work on getting all the suggested info together prior to posting it. Thanks again!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,367 Posts
Thanks for the responses! I’m outside of Allentown, PA. I’ll work on getting all the suggested info together prior to posting it. Thanks again!
Too far for me to just run over and help you with going over options, but there may be someone closer. If you post the last five digits of the serial number in your for sale post someone will be able to post the build sheet for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks James Dean! I appreciate the info. I believe my Dad has the window sticker from when he purchased it, so I’ll try to locate that and include a picture of it with the listing!

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Too bad, you could have used his account to bypass some of the restrictions on new members. I saw your ad, and presume it's bone stock with no upgrades or changes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Too bad, you could have used his account to bypass some of the restrictions on new members. I saw your ad, and presume it's bone stock with no upgrades or changes.
Yes, it’s exactly how he purchased it new. No changes were made to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts