Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1702 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHEV SSR plate--what's yours?

Just thought I'd share that I just secured Maine vanity plate 'CHEV SSR'! (as per the plate shown on the '04 brochure back cover). After I get the real plates vs. the paper temporary I'll post a pic. Cool plate for the coolest vehicle around!

What cool vanity plates do the rest of you have?

Thanks for sharing the fun,

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried to get that, but it was not available. Then I tried SSR, and it was gone too. Luckily I was able to get SSR1. :D

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm getting a cool one and I'm afraidf to mention it here just in case someone beats me to it. I've applied for it but have not heard yet. As soon as I get it I'll post....

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Plate

I wanted to get ROADSTR in VA, but someone else already had it.

VA has a plate with a picture of an SR-71 Balckbird on it, so I was thinking about getting SSR-71, but since I really don't know anything about the SR-71 besides it was the fastest plane, I decided not to.

So I'm still looking for that perfect plate. (I'll probably never find it):jester

·
Registered
110 Posts
still looking

we only have 4 character from which to make a plate. Makes it quite a challenge, so if anyone has ideas for a plate allowing only 4, I would appreciate it.

In addition to the 4, the first character is a county designated number. (it's the number 2 where I live). So you could have something lie 2-cool or 2-nice etc.

so, still looking.....

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sweeet

Another thread on this site had several ideas including SPF 0, and several versions of SSR 03/04. I am applying for mine this week. I like FUN 4 2 (one of the user names on this site) and my wife likes SWEEET (what everyone says first when we drive up).

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Since it is a boulevard cruiser and not a racer (even though I am doing the autocross this weekend with it), I thought this was appropriate:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mine is MYSSR with conserve wild plates with eagle on it. TATTOO EXPERT central N.J.:angel :cool

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey Rag,

You drive your beautiful SSR in BROOKLYN?!

I'm out on the Island and I get crazed on the Belt.

Have fun with it. We'll have to hook up on Ocean Parkway.

Rick:cheers

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys you are all missing the boat with your boring names

My is coming soon, I will post a picture of mine along with several names.

1 - 20 of 1702 Posts