Chevy SSR Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1707 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
The list begins on Post 751 (page 26)and continues on Post 1500 (page 50)
I have updated POST #1500 (page 50) today 10/17/17
Please check the list before posting so we do not get duplicate postings.
I am unable to EDIT anything in Post 751 since it was originated by 1LUCKYDOG

·
High Plains Roadster
157 Posts
In Wyoming, we are only allowed 5 letters and there are restrictions on using numbers on personal plates.

Also, on the far left side of the plate before the copyrighted bucking bronco that is on all Wyoming plates, they put the number corresponding to the county you live in, from 1 to 23. All vehicles registered in my county have the number 2.

And since the SSR is legally considered a truck in Wyoming, next to the 2 is a small letter T.

So, with all that surrounding it, the five letters on my SSR plate are: YENDA.

Which is my last name spelled backwards. It is the same plate that is on my wife's vehicle (an Xterra) which is not considered a truck so it lacks the small T.

Pretty involved.

·
Spirited driver!
1,095 Posts
In Wyoming, we are only allowed 5 letters and there are restrictions on using numbers on personal plates.

Also, on the far left side of the plate before the copyrighted bucking bronco that is on all Wyoming plates, they put the number corresponding to the county you live in, from 1 to 23. All vehicles registered in my county have the number 2.

And since the SSR is legally considered a truck in Wyoming, next to the 2 is a small letter T.

So, with all that surrounding it, the five letters on my SSR plate are: YENDA.

Which is my last name spelled backwards. It is the same plate that is on my wife's vehicle (an Xterra) which is not considered a truck so it lacks the small T.

Pretty involved.
If I was in your situation, I would have gone with 2TOPS if was available or 2T IT UP if I was a golfer.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,405 Posts
Well, since my name is Rhoda and its a Roadster...I went with Rhodster...most people just think I can't spell...Hello from NH!!
Does NH get 8 characters on your License plates? That would be the first I have seen that in the US. My research says max in NH is 7 characters.

·
High Plains Roadster
157 Posts
Hi Poker Guy... Yes, that would have been a good one.

The only thing is that with the number 2 on the far left and the big Wyoming bucking bronco in between the rest of the letters, the number 2 doesn't easily connect with the other stuff.

Anyway, I have no fear of anyone pre-empting my plate letters away when they are up for renewal. That won't be for another five years.

1581 - 1600 of 1707 Posts