28,006 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,006 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,036 Posts
But what is on your truck?
A real pretty "Pacific" Blue plate with a Brown & Yellow Guitar on it. The plate says "The State of American Music" along the bottom and "Memphis Rock & Soul Museum" on the right side. Across the top in green capitol letters it says TENNESSEE (my number is 6883). This plate is $38.50 extra and if you want a name, it is another $38.50 and you can only have 4 or 5 letters. I may go up to the license plate office and see if some "catchy" name is available. In Tennessee, a regular plate is $78.50 plus $30 or $40 more dollars for a wheel tax sticker. Got any suggestions for just 5 letters ??? If so shoot 'em to me and I'll check them out and see if they are available. How about 10uhC !!! Bob Alexander.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
How about " tenOC or 10 OC or 2COOL or BCOOL. If your a couple then feel free to use "RQTPI" or "AQTPI " if your single and crazy about yourself. That's all I'm going to share with you right now. I have a list of 89 names that I dreamed up for my Phantom Black Metallic Baby and the one that is on there I'm going to change because every Idiot, Moron and especially the Jerks in there BMW's think it is a challenge to them that I want to race. The plate means that the SSR is a Bitchin ride, not a race car. The plate says " BAD SSR ". Which means it's a bad looking ride, although I was going to put in for "BADASSR" but I changed my mind on that one
Dennis

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,006 Posts
1721 - 1737 of 1737 Posts