Chevy SSR Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Chevrolet SSR 6.0 6 Speed
21 Posts
For us dumb ones please explain.
if The Registry of Massachusetts asks it’s Heater Aid but it’s really Hater Aid cause I don’t believe people can hate the truck but some people do and feel the need to tell me they don’t know what it is and don’t think they like it and after getting the plate I see it makes it to number #4 on this list of 12 Most Hated cars that are actually Great.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
30,607 Posts
Reactions: HTRAID

·
Registered
2005 Chevy SSR
14 Posts
CHEV SSR plate--what's yours?

Just thought I'd share that I just secured Maine vanity plate 'CHEV SSR'! (as per the plate shown on the '04 brochure back cover). After I get the real plates vs. the paper temporary I'll post a pic. Cool plate for the coolest vehicle around!

What cool vanity plates do the rest of you have?

Thanks for sharing the fun,
I have a slingshot yellow 05. I bought it 3 years ago today. She told me her name is Cheddah — pronounce like that. She was pretty loud about it. I’m originally from WI. 8 states later I’m in Naples FL. Plate is CHEDR. I’m a biz coach so I also like it is slang for $.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,607 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,607 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

Just thought I'd share that I just secured Maine vanity plate 'CHEV SSR'! (as per the plate shown on the '04 brochure back cover). After I get the real plates vs. the paper temporary I'll post a pic. Cool plate for the coolest vehicle around!

My BAAAAAD plate!

My BAAAAAD!
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive lighting Car

Reactions: cowboy corvette

·
Registered
2004 silver ssr plain Jane
22 Posts

Got my new ssr plate
SSR4U2C PERMAGRINN:oops:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,607 Posts
Reactions: richsadams

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,607 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,607 Posts

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
30,607 Posts
BlueStreak, do you offer the strip LED’s that mount below the tailgate? If so, what is the pricing and how do I order?
Thanks, Bud
Yes. You have a Conversation
Please do not hijack this or other threads for off topic items.

1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts