3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Is this what you would like ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Is one of these styles what your looking for Ron ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #127

Attachments

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Your water fall badge is one of the better [visual] things that I have added to my SSr. So professionally made that it appears it came with the truck. The best part [is] that you custom make them one by one for us...........Birdmans

·
BAD BOW TIE
8,903 Posts
I have been making Personalized Waterfall emblems for about 6 years now and have no idea why i never posted them on the forum. so here is a listing for them. They are the same size as the factory made Waterfall emblems ( approx 4" x 1 5/8" ). The emblems can be made i custom sizes also. Attched is a couple of pictures of some of the emblems i have made in the past. they can be personalized with all most anything you would like on them. The basic emblem is made with a metalized brushed aluminum vinyl backing them domed with a 2 part resin material. They can be used on the Waterfall or almost any other place inside or outside you would like them. The cost for the stanard size is $34.95 which includes shipping in the United States . I will ship out of the US but there will be a shipping cost. The lettering on the emblem can also be made in any of the colors the SSR's come in.
Sent you a PM and shot you an E-Mail. The E-Mail just kicked back no good. Must be an old address.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Sent you a PM and shot you an E-Mail. The E-Mail just kicked back no good. Must be an old address.

Is this what you would like ??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #136

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Is this what you would like Ron ?

Attachments