Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:purple:
Hi everybody, finally found the truck I wanted after a long search. Joined SSRFanatic and registered for the Penticton show in June. Have seen your trucks in the show for many years...finally I can join in.

See some of you then!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,308 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,632 Posts
Peter, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
Welcome...

If you purchased Ultra Violet SSR......it's the fastest,sexist and you will go blind unless you wear eye protection...
Yeh yeh yeh - your Mom told you what makes you go blind and it isn't owning an Ultra Violet SSR!
But welcome to the group - see you in Penticton

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome...

If you purchased Ultra Violet SSR......it's the fastest,sexist and you will go blind unless you wear eye protection...
Now Voodoo don't go upsetting the Redheaded R owners and the "taxi cab" owners >:) they only wish they could own a :purple: R, the color for 2018.
Welcome aboard Peter here's to your future permagrin and remember to wear your sun glasses when your driving that great looking :purple:

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
38,585 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :purple: great colour :thumbs

enjoy your permagin!

:black:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Hi everybody, finally found the truck I wanted after a long search. Joined SSRFanatic and registered for the Penticton show in June. Have seen your trucks in the show for many years...finally I can join in.

See some of you then!
Welcome to Fanatics. Glad you're coming to Penticton. As suggested, please let us know more about you. When I have a bit more information I will add your name to the Beach Cruise list.

If possible, please add a note to the Beach Cruise thread to let us know you are planning to be there.

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,455 Posts
WELCOME, Peter . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Daily Driver
8,958 Posts
Welcome to the family. :00000732:
You said you've seen the trucks, did you talk to the owners?
Probably not, or you decided to joined us anyway. :lol

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,862 Posts
Welcome to the Fanatic Family! A Great decision to attend a Rally! Then you'll be really hooked!
Enjoy that Permagrin! :grin2::purple:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Peter,

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the family...
...a family that can be a little dysfunctional at times, as you can see by some of the comments above.:laugh: I think Bruce got it right, "you decided to join us anyway!!"

Getting out to a rally is where the magic really happens, the sights and sounds of these beautiful trucks and the laughs and memories that you will share with this new family will keep you coming back for more!!

Buckle up, Crank it up, and sit back and enjoy the ride.
PERMAGRIN...its a real thing...and I think you're already feeling it!! :grin2:

Alex

1 - 20 of 20 Posts