Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pherrley ... If you are on this board, just want to let you know we are bidding against each other :boxing

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fiftiesnut

If you are referring to my airbrush stuff ...Thanks! I can't wait to throw some paint at my black SSR. And I'm also thinking about painting a poster (illustration) of the SSR's for making some prints. I have a couple projects to finnish first. I will in the future, be asking for input as far as best views of our SSR's and what setting to put them in. Like in a old gas station or glideing along a river with fall colours in the background, or ?. :grouphug

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I put a strong bid on it, If you out bid that than you want it more than me. I think, I will leave the dash alone. But I will be painting the interior trim (center section, top of doors) to match outside graphics and the engine cover. with a jack frost patten like background of photo but different colours. (photo to come have to load my site first) Edit shortly

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have pushed me to my limit, OH great and honourable foe. You must have been looking for one longer than I. I must not feel bad losing to such a determined FANATIC!!! ….. I shall not bid again….. Ed …. REBEL Ryall

·
Registered
413 Posts
what are 03 brosures bringing? I think I have some extras I also have a 2000 press kit from detroit auto show I might get rid of

·
Registered
413 Posts
yea I saw that one at 30.00 I will let one of mine go for that

·
Registered
413 Posts
pherrley said:
I am not the high bidder, someone else wants it more than me.
pherrley if you want one for 30.00 plus shipping I have a nice one

·
Premium Member
9,217 Posts
Hey, guys

Except for the nostalgia of owning an 03 brochure, there isn't much info there. 3 double sided pages, basic photos, all red, no mention of other colors.

Bought it back in 03 for a whopping $3.00. :)

One interesting bit - there is no options list, but it does show the 3 auxiliary gauges.

Ray

1 - 20 of 23 Posts