Votes: 14 18.4%
  • VOTE FOR #18

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • VOTE FOR #19

Votes: 8 10.5%

Photo Contest / SSR & Water

7K views 52 replies 26 participants last post by  turnheadz 
#1 ·
It’s about time for another photo month.
For the month of July post pictures here of your SSR.
The Theme …. There must be some water in the picture.
Pond, lake, waterfall, fountain, rain, garden hose, where ever you can see water

#6 ·
Use your imagination...

What we will do for this contest is take ONE photo from everyone that submits their best shot and at the end of JULY we will have the contest.

*NO PHOTOSHOPING in this contest other than to enhance or cropping that will be allowed.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a few.

I will have to search out for more water shots in the future.
1. Is of Lake Mead - What do expect from a lake in a middle of a desert.

2. Hoover Dam - you can not see the water since the water line has really gone down.

Good luck to those who are searching out for some cool water scenes.

Attachments

#11 ·

Attachments

#20 ·
Lake Michigan

Marv and I live a short drive from Lake michigan and we drive there often. We met each other at the beach some 50 years ago and it is always a great place to relax and just watch the boats going by. I love that Lake!!

Attachments

#22 ·
Nope! :eek If a few of our members would "PLEASE" edit their posts and just select one photo then I will be able to finally edit this thread to then start the photo contest.

FYI: It is my fault for not pushing this contest sooner .... if there are more than one photo in a post then I will have to select (very soon) the one that I believe is the best for the contest.
Looks like :LT, SilverWolf, Bubear, Gina, TMZSSR, & blueroadster06 need some help choosing just one for the last and final count. I had a new one, but it's too late to add that one, I guess.
Maybe just a slight misunderstanding.

Marc, because I know you have excellent photshop skills I sent you PM awhile back and asked you if you could photoshop my pix because of the yellow glare. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you ageed to do that for me so that is what I was waiting on.. If you did do that, I never saw the results. I know you are very busy and probably shouldnt have asked you to do that. I wasnt happy with those pix anyway.

Thats Ok though, just count me out. I look forward to the Fall photo contest.

#26 ·
Sorry Gina I thought you got a PM back. :banghead Yes, I had agreed to help you out but then I realilzed that you had wanted it for the contest. I had posted earlier that NO Photoshop editing was to be done so I had thought everyone understood that was to be no Photoshop "editing" to be done for this contest. (see post #6)
Heck .. you want me to take over!!! :glol:glol:glol
(Seriously you dont!! :lol)
FYI: John and I thought it was a great idea. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.