Votes: 1 1.3%
  • VOTE FOR #17

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • VOTE FOR #18

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • VOTE FOR #19

Votes: 8 10.5%
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
Nope! :eek If a few of our members would "PLEASE" edit their posts and just select one photo then I will be able to finally edit this thread to then start the photo contest.

FYI: It is my fault for not pushing this contest sooner .... if there are more than one photo in a post then I will have to select (very soon) the one that I believe is the best for the contest.
Looks like :LT, SilverWolf, Bubear, Gina, TMZSSR, & blueroadster06 need some help choosing just one for the last and final count. I had a new one, but it's too late to add that one, I guess.
Maybe just a slight misunderstanding.

Marc, because I know you have excellent photshop skills I sent you PM awhile back and asked you if you could photoshop my pix because of the yellow glare. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you ageed to do that for me so that is what I was waiting on.. If you did do that, I never saw the results. I know you are very busy and probably shouldnt have asked you to do that. I wasnt happy with those pix anyway.

Thats Ok though, just count me out. I look forward to the Fall photo contest.

Maybe just a slight misunderstanding.

Marc, because I know you have excellent photshop skills I sent you PM awhile back and asked you if you could photoshop my pix because of the yellow glare. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you ageed to do that for me so that is what I was waiting on.. If you did do that, I never saw the results. I know you are very busy and probably shouldnt have asked you to do that. I wasnt happy with those pix anyway.

Thats Ok though, just count me out. I look forward to the Fall photo contest.
Sorry Gina I thought you got a PM back. :banghead Yes, I had agreed to help you out but then I realilzed that you had wanted it for the contest. I had posted earlier that NO Photoshop editing was to be done so I had thought everyone understood that was to be no Photoshop "editing" to be done for this contest. (see post #6)
Heck .. you want me to take over!!! :glol:glol:glol
(Seriously you dont!! :lol)
FYI: John and I thought it was a great idea. ;)

Please take the time to look at all 19 entries and vote for your favorite SSR and Water shot.

We will keep this poll voting up until the end of September.

Thank you for all your patience for the length of time it took to finally put together this contest.

Sorry Gina I thought you got a PM back. :banghead Yes, I had agreed to help you out but then I realilzed that you had wanted it for the contest. I had posted earlier that NO Photoshop editing was to be done so I had thought everyone understood that was to be no Photoshop "editing" to be done for this contest.

No sweat Marc.

Hurry, Hurry ,hurry

Hey Fanatics,
Marc has given us only one more week to vote on this photo contest that started in JULY!!!!!!!!! So get with it and lets vote ,so that these people can finally get their SSR's dryed off for the Fall photo contest. :eek
I'm sure that LT will let us have another one..??
JUDY
:silver::purple::blue::black::blur::ssr:yellow:

Hey Fanatics,
Marc has given us only one more week to vote on this photo contest that started in JULY!!!!!!!!! So get with it and lets vote ,so that these people can finally get their SSR's dryed off for the Fall photo contest. :eek
I'm sure that LT will let us have another one..??
JUDY
:silver::purple::blue::black::blur::ssr:yellow:
Yahoo... thinking about the hot summer months... while heading into the fall... VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
(& yes.. we've got the next one in the planning stages..:thumbs)

CONTEST WINNER!!! yellow bear

Congratulations!!!

To Yellow Bear for this great shot of a UV SSR underneath a rock waterfall. :cheers

For the winning entry yellow bear will get one of the Ultra Violet 2008 SSR Reunion pins that were handed out this past summer at the SSR Reunion Luncheon that was held on Thursday just before the Woodward Dream Cruise weekend. :thumbs

Please send me a PM with your address and I will mail it out to you.
:)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.