Votes: 1 1.3%
  • VOTE FOR #17

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • VOTE FOR #18

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • VOTE FOR #19

Votes: 8 10.5%
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Thank you everyone who took the time to see all the different pictures from all areas of our great country, backdropped by our unique trucks, and voting for your choice. With so much gas pedal and quick handling, it's hard to hit the brakes and take advantage of a "just missed" photo op..... But, we're learning.... we've got to get into the habit of stopping to "capture a moment in time" to share with everyone else when we see one. We can all travel vicareously through other Fanatics's travels that way. We just hope we can share the joy of traveling with all ya'll....:)
The pic is "Purple Hawk" under Bridelveil Falls in North Carolina just inside Transylvania County.... Betty's birthplace. We were on the way to visit with her family. And, "Yes" we did get the truck washed under the falls, for those inquiring minds...
Thanks to Gina & Danny for Hosting the Maggie Valley Ralley in the Valley which lured us back again this year. Truly an event "Not-to-Miss"....
Betty says the Reunion Pin is "Just Awesome", and 'Hawk' will LOVE IT...
She'll find a place, probably on the waterfall to display it.
Everyone just flat enjoys sharing photos, so we hope there will be more of these theme oriented sharings coming up!
(Thanks Keith, for planting the seed)

Thanks Judy and Marvin. We enjoyed the trip out there and taking that picture.
Meeting everyone in the Valley was a Bonus...

Love that pin

Congrats to Yellow Bear.

As for the pin, I want one. What will it take in trade? I have most of Tickledpink's pins available for trade and lots of Disney pins if anyone is interested in trading. I need to have it to make sure I can say I have one of each SSR pin, except the original chevy pin which, unfortunately, looks cheap in comparison and I have only seen once.

Some one PM me an offer. Returning this thread to it's original purpose.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.