Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,950 Posts
C1Trob said:
Still, no photo galleries?
Has GM hijacked all of our photos? :skep

I see photos in the galleries... :confused
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photo Gallery Link

WOW_FCTR said:
I see photos in the galleries... :confused
I am not seeing the usual link below any avatar that would take you to the photo gallery. Where is the link for each member's photos?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,950 Posts
C1Trob said:
I am not seeing the usual link below any avatar that would take you to the photo gallery. Where is the link for each member's photos?

oh...well I don't see that. Must be upgraded software :)
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
:party Did you notice we have the MY GALLERY link back :party :cheers :grouphug :seeya



Ok I see it on everyone else's, but mine!!! :)
 

·
Original SSR Centerfold
Joined
·
3,146 Posts
wildcat66 said:
:party Did you notice we have the MY GALLERY link back :party :cheers :grouphug :seeya



Ok I see it on everyone else's, but mine!!! :)
Its on yours too.

We also got back the "My SSR" info
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,638 Posts
Wow, it's back. It's been a while, I thought it was gone for good. Good job.


:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs​
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
It has some kind of delay when you are posting, it doesn't show up in that thread but is in one you posted before. But at least it is back.
 

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
Joined
·
8,611 Posts
wildcat66 said:
It has some kind of delay when you are posting, it doesn't show up in that thread but is in one you posted before. But at least it is back.
It is there for sure! It just appears to disappear when you are working on your replies but it will come back after you exit and return. :D
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top