Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I love that Black paint. However, I ordered a Red SSR only because I already have a black Z06, black Monte Carlo SS, black Harley and a black Honda.

I hope to get mine by late March or April.

:cheers

·
Registered
705 Posts
Please no offense to anyone. These are just my not so intelligent opinion on colors. All SSRs are beautiful:

I still think Redline Red is the best color out of the 5 colors. The one thing I like is the same color trim inside the car especially between the two seats. This is not so obvious in a black car with black leather seats. Also, I don't think the black shows the curves of this baby as much as red. The yellow is just.....well, too yellow. The blue is a little too feminine (no offense ladies ) for such a muscle car. Gray cars are blah, too boring, not really a sports car color. So Red is the way to go. But I may be a bit biased :lol :lol

B

·
0 Posts
BLACK SSR IN FLORIDA

LOVE THE BLACK PHOTO
MY NUMBER IS 1321 BLACK
TAKES A LTTLE LONGER TO KEEP CLEAN BUT WHEN IT IS CLEAN IT LOOKS VERY CLASSIC
HAD A LTTLE AREA ON THE REAR FINDER ABOUT 1/4" WIDE X 2" LONG THAT DID NOT GET PAINTED. MY DEALER SAID HE COULD REPAINT THAT AREA BUT NOT SURE IT WOULD EVER LOOK AS GOOD AS THE FACTORY PAINT JOB. ALSO IF I TRIED TO SELL THE CAR LATER SOMEONE MIGHT THINK IT HAD BEEN A ACCIDENT. ANYONE OUT THEIR HAVE A PAINT PROBLEM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts