Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone whip me up a PhotoShop rendering of my '06 Silver SSR using the
So-Cal paint scheme, black in the rear. I am thinking maybe paint it like this.
Love the Ol' Skool Hot Rod look. Silver/Black combo matches my Harley.
I really appreciate the help & Thank you in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
It's small, and amateur, but hopefully some help.

2-Tone Silver/Black

***Update***Haha, weird...I guess that's what I get for keeping the 'post reply' window open for half an hour while playing with the pic...what're the chances that we'd both use the same photo though???

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
PhantomAudio said:
It's small, and amateur, but hopefully some help.

2-Tone Silver/Black

***Update***Haha, weird...I guess that's what I get for keeping the 'post reply' window open for half an hour while playing with the pic...what're the chances that we'd both use the same photo though???
Mike

Looks great:thumbs Go for it!!!!!

RAL

·
Registered
93 Posts
that is funny, did you use a fliter on it or just paint it? I just messed with the brightness a little. I like the way it looks though, could be a nice paint job.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I too would be interested to see the reverse, black in front and silver on the rear...looks great, but too Raiderish for me to do to mine...:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
2-Tone Black/Silver

Here's the reverse...and Wolf, I have 2 pictures, one of a black one of a silver from the same angle and perspective (after a long google image search), so I just masked off the design and erased the part that wasn't needed...That's why its so small.

·
Registered
93 Posts
cool

ok thats what i thought it looked like but i wasn't sure. I definitely like the black in the back instead of the reverse.

·
Premium Member
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
When I lived in California, my Silver over Black, '03 Anniversary Harley Deuce was "Raiderish". I always got, you a Raiders Fan? But here it's not a problem. That question has never come up.

On the SSR I Don't want to get into painting the roof and all the roof cover pieces, etc... So that's why I suggested the black rear end. This is just an idea I had to paint it like this, had to see it 1st, thought Photo Shop was the best way to go.

Phantom Audio, can you add the Halibrands to that photo? Thanks for all your hard work, the pics look great!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts