Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
For $27995 does it matter? It is an '04. I e-mailed the dealer and need to discuss trade-in, financing, etc. but this looks too good to pass on, even if I really want a new 6 speed.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Danko said:
For $27995 does it matter? It is an '04. I e-mailed the dealer and need to discuss trade-in, financing, etc. but this looks too good to pass on, even if I really want a new 6 speed.
I think my sales manager may have emailed you, in the interim, check your PMs-sent you a message this am.

Thanks!

Lane H

·
Registered
442 Posts
shrtdog, For $27995, it really does NOT matter much at all what options are on it. It is a black 1SB and you know pretty much everything about it just from that. You know the engine, trans, axle, tires, interior and exterior colors. Not much left to vary and MY point remains. I sure do not call that "...sight unseen without details." That is a LOT of detail!!! For that price ANYthing else really does not matter in camparison to the price savings..... I have e-mails going back and forth about trade-in and other potential purchasing details. Meanwhile, the vehicle has gone from my state to Missouri.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Not it don't - Yes it does

Danko said:
shrtdog, For $27995, it really does NOT matter much at all what options are on it. It is a black 1SB and you know pretty much everything about it just from that. You know the engine, trans, axle, tires, interior and exterior colors. Not much left to vary and MY point remains. I sure do not call that "...sight unseen without details." That is a LOT of detail!!! For that price ANYthing else really does not matter in camparison to the price savings..... I have e-mails going back and forth about trade-in and other potential purchasing details. Meanwhile, the vehicle has gone from my state to Missouri.
It could be a buy-back like what is on eBay right now (not sure if the same vehicle) - a lemon law leaker that was 'fixed' and auctioned and now being re-sold to the public. It COULD be a good deal???

FYI: I know of TWO 2005's Red and Silver (autos) that will go for a bit over 42k (California dealer / small dealership) - he's got them at the employee discount price and wants to move them, so he may even want to deal??? Both are NEW - never titled...

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Islanddreams has been linked to a FEW 'real' names - only thing I do know is they are Reliable Chevy out of Springfield... Definately a high volume outfit - if they are selling SSR's from other locations...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To answer some of the questions: William Mork is the new car sales manager and Lane H is a sales consultant at Reliable Chevrolet, Springfield, MO. I, Lane H., am primarily keeping an eye on the Fanatic site and your emails are being answered by both of us. In the big scheme of everything I do a lot of the customer contacts and William handles the collecting of the SSR's and lets me know what $$ we can sell them for. As much as I don't like to let him think so, he is my boss...

We collectively have sold over 60 SSR's this year-not counting the rest of the inventory we have sold from our lot. We are high volume and have sold vehicles all over the USA.

The SSRs we list are not Lemon Law buy backs - and we stand behind each and every one if the customer is dissatisfied. The SSR's you are seeing from us are new from dealer retail stock and have never been to an auction.

The SSR DANKO has been in contact with us about is due to arrive tonight or in the AM. I'll post its info for all to see when it arrives.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BILLY is a sales manager or william lane is a sales rep he has better grammar skills so i have him type and he follows up with the SSR's fantics friends and family

Im just the wizard behind the curtain :)

sincerely

william
www.reliablechevy.com

G

·
NO PROBLEM with Billy Mork!!

Bought a new SSR he delivered it within 4 days
Best Deal I ever made, SMOOTH
Great guy to deal with.

G

·
Hi Billy
Weather is HOT!!!!
Many Thanks for the Great deal on the SSR. It now has a total of 526miles on it.
Should drive it more but i want to keep it perfect.
Again Many Thanks
Best Regards
Tim Birnie...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts