Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First i would like to say thanks to everybody involved, i had a blast. IF ANY BOBY WANTS A PIC OF THEIR TRUCK ON THE TRACK THIS SAT, I TALKED THE TRACK PHOTOGRAPHER INTO TAKING PICS DURING OUR LAP OF HONOR, HE SAID HE GOT EVERYBODY. PICS CAN BE ORDERED @ WWW.LARACERS.COM THE WILL BE UPLOADEN ONTO THE SITE ON SUNDAY. THANKS A BUNCH, AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
robhall said:
First i would like to say thanks to everybody involved, i had a blast. IF ANY BOBY WANTS A PIC OF THEIR TRUCK ON THE TRACK THIS SAT, I TALKED THE TRACK PHOTOGRAPHER INTO TAKING PICS DURING OUR LAP OF HONOR, HE SAID HE GOT EVERYBODY. PICS CAN BE ORDERED @ WWW.LARACERS.COM THE WILL BE UPLOADEN ONTO THE SITE ON SUNDAY. THANKS A BUNCH, AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME
robhall,

I just had a look at the site and there are a lot of photos, over 900. It seems the site has broke down the pictures by event, but there is no event for our SSR's and I could only see our parade lap starting at picture #1 of over 900 and no way to sellect a picture if I wanted too. All the events were seperated and I could view all pictures quickly and sellect what I might want to buy? Am I missing something that would allow me to view just SSR activity?
Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
Fred,

Our lap is included in the autograph session photos!
Too easy, but I can see I need to do something to be able to recognize my Smokin Asphalt? There were 12 Smokin Asphalts at our event, and I can't tell mine from at least seven others... Yes Eric (ecurtis), I can pick yours out for sure, don't know if I found yours by the shinny grill or that big smile?
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
Fred Edick said:
Too easy, but I can see I need to do something to be able to recognize my Smokin Asphalt? There were 12 Smokin Asphalts at our event, and I can't tell mine from at least seven others... Yes Eric (ecurtis), I can pick yours out for sure, don't know if I found yours by the shinny grill or that big smile?
Fred,

Eric bragged that he had made some modifications that I would be jealous of...so, its a new Axiom grill, is it? :) Also, who does the Redline with the :cool yellow flames belong to? Would like to see some more pics of the flames...interested in having something similar added to my UV...thinking Lime Green :lol ...to Tim's dismay!

Did get a WindSuppreSSR and the new soft-side stowage bags added to mine before Saturday...but didn't have a chance to show them off. Hopefully, the next event we will have added more! :cool

:seeya Randi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Artsmart, Randi,

Looks like I let some information out on ecurtis SSR? I'm not saying anything more, I'll let Curtis tell you the rest. I can picture the owner of the red SSR your talking about, but I'm terrible with names, help me Llogger. There were several SSR's with flames and they all looked top quality.
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Redline with Flames

artsmart said:
Fred,

Eric bragged that he had made some modifications that I would be jealous of...so, its a new Axiom grill, is it? :) Also, who does the Redline with the :cool yellow flames belong to? Would like to see some more pics of the flames...interested in having something similar added to my UV...thinking Lime Green :lol ...to Tim's dismay!

Did get a WindSuppreSSR and the new soft-side stowage bags added to mine before Saturday...but didn't have a chance to show them off. Hopefully, the next event we will have added more! :cool

:seeya Randi
Hi Randi
The awesome Redline you are talking about is Matt's (DMW) This SSR is trick :thumbs Some of the best mod's I've seen :flag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
maybe

I believe the yellow flames that are being referenced belongs to the young man that had the back top removed. He advertises for many of the companies and has their names on the side of his truck also.

OK Tony, you beat me to the punch..... ;)
 

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
Joined
·
9,315 Posts
thanks Tony, you too, Steve

crazyrtr53 said:
Hi Randi
The awesome Redline you are talking about is Matt's (DMW) This SSR is trick :thumbs Some of the best mod's I've seen :flag
Thanks :thumbs Hope I can find some other pics of his flames, have been looking and looking and nothing has really popped out at me until I saw his in the lap pics...also noticed he has his cargo cover removed and a roll bar installed... :cool :ssr I am officially jealous now :lol :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
crazyrtr53 said:
Hi Randi
The awesome Redline you are talking about is Matt's (DMW) This SSR is trick :thumbs Some of the best mod's I've seen :flag
I have pictures of Matt's truck and his e-mail I will send them to you. Jesse,Redwingflier.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
artsmart said:
Fred,

Eric bragged that he had made some modifications that I would be jealous of...so, its a new Axiom grill, is it? :) Also, who does the Redline with the :cool yellow flames belong to? Would like to see some more pics of the flames...interested in having something similar added to my UV...thinking Lime Green :lol ...to Tim's dismay!

Did get a WindSuppreSSR and the new soft-side stowage bags added to mine before Saturday...but didn't have a chance to show them off. Hopefully, the next event we will have added more! :cool

:seeya Randi
Hi Randi Here is the e-mail for Matt how has the red truck with the flames ([email protected]). If you e-mail me at [email protected] I can attach a picture for. Sorry that I can't figure out how to post a picture on this site yet. Jesse Redwingflier
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,175 Posts
Cool Site!!!

kwhopper89 said:
Fred,

Our lap is included in the autograph session photos!

Thanks, KW & Robhall, found my SSR and ordered an 8 x 10.....:ssr

RickSSR :cool
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Thanks For The Post Rob!!

Hi Rob

Thanks for the post found my pic ordered an 8 x 10 :cool :cool :cool

Happy :ssr ing Rob :thumbs

:seeya
Tony
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Photos

I received my photos from the track on Thursday. They look great.They are shot at a good part on the track.:ssr That is an outstanding service they do. :thumbs
Anyone else get theres?
 

·
West Coast Pit Crew
Joined
·
10,185 Posts
Got Mine Too!!

Got mine on Friday also was'nt an 8 x 10 it was an 8 x 14 WOW!! :cool Went to Michael's had to custom frame the size will get it back in two weeks. Looks great :thumbs
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top