BlueStreak
26,585 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts

·
BlueStreak
26,585 Posts
The people responsible for fixing the problem. If I could fix it I would as would any one else that wants to have a product they pay for and it doesn't work.
The higher ups are not members here and they cannot respond to every questions so they respond down the "chain of command" so to speak and we pass long the information we are given. I would rather have them working on the problem than trying to explain it to us, most of who would likely not understand the explanation anyway. I know when I was working and trying to trouble shoot a problem the last thing I needed was the customer asking me questions and slowing down my work. I would lock them out of the room, in their own building, so I could do my job. My boss had my back on that.

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts
The people responsible for fixing the problem. If I could fix it I would as would any one else that wants to have a product they pay for and it doesn't work.
Robert, please be patient ... take it easy "big fellow" ... "The Streak" Blue that is, I know is aware of all the Gremlins. Everybody is frustrated, not just you.

Think about all the good times we had yesterday "Crusin' the Coast" of Dale Hollow Lake, get your mind off the web site. :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: t dog :ssr

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
The higher ups are not members here and they cannot respond to every questions so they respond down the "chain of command" so to speak and we pass long the information we are given. I would rather have them working on the problem than trying to explain it to us, most of who would likely not understand the explanation anyway. I know when I was working and trying to trouble shoot a problem the last thing I needed was the customer asking me questions and slowing down my work. I would lock them out of the room, in their own building, so I could do my job. My boss had my back on that.
I agree with you 100%. But how long has this problem been going on? The paying members should at least know if the higher-ups have a clue what is wrong or not. I was in customer service for 25 years and not telling the customer what is going on is not very good business decision, and hit ticks people off. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
It is closer--- The box shows but the little spinning wheel is all I get!! progress is better than nothing!!

EDIT---9:14 SORRY---Well some still say "Forbidden"
Nick

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
I have found, in the interim, that if you right click on the photo attachment in the post, You can resize it and view it. You may have too resize at 50% multiple times, but You will be able too see it. Just a thought

·
Registered
805 Posts
Has to be the damn Russians their getting blamed for everything now a days. I am sure they will get it fixed until then guys break out your crayons and some paper and just draw what you think the guy is posting, better then getting all mad and upset over.

·
Premium Member
6,763 Posts
Has to be the damn Russians their getting blamed for everything now a days. I am sure they will get it fixed until then guys break out your crayons and some paper and just draw what you think the guy is posting, better then getting all mad and upset over.
Good observation "04" !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Registered
100 Posts
I posted this in the ROTM thread:

You can post pictures in your garage and then copy & past the link in a message. You don't get a thumbnail, but everyone will be able to see your picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
8 Participants
Pat LeBlanc
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing