Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the chances we can get a picture of all the cars sitting on the grass? I loved that look of the Opera style parking. It would make a great poster. Did someone take the picture of all those cars while we were in the tent?

I am thinking a picture of the hood with all the signatures in the middle at the top or bottom then all the rest of the cars stacked in rows in front.

:thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Photos were taken by LCC

Focks said:
What are the chances we can get a picture of all the cars sitting on the grass? I loved that look of the Opera style parking. It would make a great poster. :thumbs
There were people that were taking photos on the top of the plant. I am not sure how good they came out but I should be getting a CD with those shots and other GM photos that were taken throughout the day!

I will share with you when I get them. :thumbs

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Marc NY said:
There were people that were taking photos on the top of the plant. I am not sure how good they came out but I should be getting a CD with those shots and other GM photos that were taken throughout the day!

I will share with you when I get them. :thumbs
Did a group shot ever surface??? :thumbs

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
Did a group shot ever surface??? :thumbs
Sorry to say because of the extended down time I have heard very little from my contacts within the plant. I am stilling waiting for their news letter to be completed. I believe they are going to do a year end news paper which will high light the first Home Coming Day activities.

I will let you know as soon as I find out anything ok?

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whatever happened to that fine fellow that filmed the parade of SSR's, from the Woodward cruise?

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,201 Posts
I believe he is back in school and loaded with homework. That was cameraman and Krooozn's nephew.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Just IN TODAY!

REBEL said:
Good old .... chevylover :thumbs
kwhopper89 said:
Just thinking about the calendar! :thumbs
Here is the one and only photo I received today. I hope we might get others... it looks great to me. :thumbs

Wish I could have stood ontop of that American Revolution trailer with a wide angle lense for a group shot. (next year?) ;)

*Below is a link to a Higher Resolution Image please download it ASAP! :)

Below are various crops.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts