Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
using "insert image" icon, then insert all "thumbnail" #1 spare tire cover. #2 is Not new tires but can't chan

(Moderator: I was able to adjust your picture sizes so I suspect you could have doen this before you saved the post and I was able to edit the title and posted what I cut from the title as the beginning of the post. Hope that gives some ideas for the future.)

DSC_1091.jpg DSC_1005.jpg

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,387 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,040 Posts
using "insert image" icon, then insert all "thumbnail" #1 spare tire cover. #2 is Not new tires but can't chan

(Moderator: I was able to adjust your picture sizes so I suspect you could have doen this before you saved the post and I was able to edit the title and posted what I cut from the title as the beginning of the post. Hope that gives some ideas for the future.)
View attachment 564415 View attachment 564416

View attachment 564415 View attachment 564416
Loking god Nick. :cool: I'm thinking we Old Guys just might figure out this new fangled site!!

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,387 Posts
Great picture but it did not work. I tried a number of things but everything told me I had too many lines including my current signature even if I took out the blank lines so I left it as is and give up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts