Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have tried three times in the last week to upload pics to the gallery with no luck. I first tried in Members Gallery, then in Exterior Photos, each time got the upload page, filled in the information, hit submit and got an acknowledgement, but my photos are nowhere to be found! The originals were large, the third time I sized them about 800 x 600 pixels, are these too large, did I not do something right..?? Help please! I am confused... Oh, and Happy New Year!:confused

·
Premium Member
1,907 Posts
Uploading photos......

You might have trouble if you are sending photos from a Mac. I've tried to get someone to help me as well, and I guess nobody's home as no one has bothered to answer my questions either ...........
Too bad, I say, as my SSR is beautifully decked out with awesome pink ghost flames, a few pink hearts and proudly wears a Pink Ribbon magnet. It continually gets great smiles and happy thumbs up!

Good luck,

Sue

·
Registered
487 Posts
Shouldn't have trouble from a Mac.....

I use my Mac for everything.....It shouldn’t matter if you are using Safari or Internet Explorer for Mac because you are attaching and uploading right to a server. If you were uploading to an FTP that is the only time a Mac becomes a problem and the fix is a program called Fetch.

Now comes the Buffy part...

After you upload photos to the gallery, they need to be reviewed before allowing them to be available. (Funny, but if you attach a photo to a thread, it’s available instantly) I haven’t uploaded any pictures for a while, but the last time I did, they took almost a full week to become available.

Again.....That’s the Buffy part.....

Hope this helps...

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,827 Posts

buff man has been down for 4 days. Also my attachment buttons are not coming up for use.

·
Premium Member
1,907 Posts
You are quite an artist!!!

I am most impressed with your incredible talent!! As a retired teacher of art, I know great art and great talent when I see it, and you are fabulous!!

Sue

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Hey copcarcollector,

There are NO pictures waiting to be approved in any of the galleries. One last question, even after the picture was reduced to 800 x 600, what was the file size of the photo? I believe the limit is less than 1MB.

As a test, send me the picture at [email protected] and I will try to upload it myself.

This concludes the testing of our emergency picture uploading section. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled program already in session.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts