Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the praise should go to Ed Borland aka ED in Fl he puts this Show together for the SSR's.

They said there were 350 Show Cars there this year.

Only ONE SSR Trophy this year and it went to Roland/Pam Smith NEWBIES!! YELLOW!

Dicktator

1. 2. 3. SSR Parking ONLY!! Count was 13.
4. Yellow SSR on Right is the Trophy winner. YELLOW!
5. Dicktator won the 50/50, $1030.00 Dollars, Kathy's gone shopping!

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,111 Posts
Damn Dick you are lucky Congratulations hope you and Chuckster don't eat all the winnings up hitting every ice cream stand from Florida to Maggie Valley.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
All the praise should go to Ed Borland aka ED in Fl he puts this Show together for the SSR's.

They said there were 350 Show Cars there this year.

Only ONE SSR Trophy this year and it went to Roland/Pam Smith NEWBIES!! YELLOW!

Dicktator

1. 2. 3. SSR Parking ONLY!! Count was 13.
4. Yellow SSR on Right is the Trophy winner. YELLOW!
5. Dicktator won the 50/50, $1030.00 Dollars, Kathy's gone shopping!
:smile2:
Good for you.........

I didn't fare so well at all in our local 50/50. Nothing for the (2) SSRs that showed up either.

At the same time, this club had 4 different awards for Camaros, 4 different awards for Corvettes, 4 different awards for Mustangs, plus best Chevy 1st, 2nd, 3rd place....same for Ford, Mopar, etc. etc. all and all over 50 awards..........Not so sure that SSRs get a fair shake.

Any of you feel like the SSR doen't fit in a "class" at these shows???:surprise:

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
Congrats to Roland/Pam Smith ! Welcome to the Fanatic Family ! Dicktator, you're "in the money" again ! Thanks for the pics of a Great group.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:smile2:
Good for you.........

I didn't fare so well at all in our local 50/50. Nothing for the (2) SSRs that showed up either.

At the same time, this club had 4 different awards for Camaros, 4 different awards for Corvettes, 4 different awards for Mustangs, plus best Chevy 1st, 2nd, 3rd place....same for Ford, Mopar, etc. etc. all and all over 50 awards..........Not so sure that SSRs get a fair shake.

Any of you feel like the SSR doen't fit in a "class" at these shows???:surprise:
Of course they don't FIT! Make the SSR FIT!!

2007 I was the only SSR at Silver Springs ALL GM SHOW, two years later, had 25, last year they had the Show 2015, we had 60 SSR, SSR PARKING ONLY and SSR ONLY judging!

Same at this Show, Chestnut Park! We now have SSR ONLY Parking and SSR Judging.

Dicktator

1. 2007 I was only SSR at ALL GM SHOW in Silver Springs, FL.
2. 2015 60 SSR ONLY Parking and moved down in front of stage instead of in the woods.
3. Dicktator on Stage with Owner NPD presenting me with 80th Birthday Cake
4. Birthday Cake from NPD.
5. Chuck/Dicktator having their ICE CREAM!!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts