Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a GREAT day. Weather was perfect, cool in the morning and warmed to 79 in the afternoon. It's called "Reason we moved to Florida Weather".

20 SSR were present, in fact we made up the majority at the Fantasy of Flight Show.

Had some Newbies there who are now part of the Family. Enjoyed the Museum/Restaurant for lunch, conversation.

Went to Manny Chop House for dinner, which we had done every year, more food and fun for the Florida Chapter Fanatics.

Dicktator

1. Dicktator with HAIR competition, Bruce Clark, Red Baron,(was part of the Vegas Mob, moved to Florida) displayed his recent hair-do.
2. Bruce, Dicktator and Jeff and Jeff's hair is REAL.
3. Newbies Pixie/Bob Brindley from Davie, Fl near Annie Waysouth6speed.
4. Our two favorite Sailors, Gene, Nose Picker and Roger, Old Sailor
5. Lounging in the shade, Bill/Myra, WRW, Chuckstr and the bald spot in the picture is ME.

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More!

1. Conversation under the tent.
2. Dennis/Jo, FloRidah
3. Rheva/Bob, acrazybob made a surprise stop by. They moved from the Villages to a lovely home on the lake, Florida Chapter has been invited to a cookout at their new "Digs". Watch for a post on the Date.
4. Alex, Largossr05, also made a quickie stop by with Cheryl and Family, they were at Disney and ran down to say "Hi" to their Florida Fanatic Friends.
5. P-51 restored, awesome fighter plane from World War Two.

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Last set

1. Yup! Ford with Chevy LS2. Marv/Ruth from Clearwater, looking to sell his "Kit" car and buy an SSR.
2. Bob Lund, acrazybob, taking his chair to the car.
3. SSR Talk, Jeff/Tina in background. They just had their 2nd Anniversary, they were married at the Keys Rally two years ago by Capt' al.
4. Ruth with Marv in back by thier Kit Car.
5. Gary,Bill Wood and Bob Brindley, Newbie. They have Red 05

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
radio problems

great day at roar and soar, met some more good ssr folks. talked to dictator about my radio problems, said we have a good wireing problem in club, who is he? would like to spak with him.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great day at roar and soar, met some more good ssr folks. talked to dictator about my radio problems, said we have a good wiring problem in club, who is he? would like to speak with him.
Jim, It is Ed Borland, EDS-RED-05, BUT he and Marianne are on their HONEYMOON CRUISE right now.

They were married on 11-11-11, Ed said that is how he is going to be able to remember his anniversary, not like the rest of us.

You can PM him and when he gets back we will get the two of you together.

It was good to see you both and aren't you glad you are not in NH with the snow and cold??

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
462 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Some more photos

Hi,

Trying to load photos for the first time. If I get this right it should be.

1. Dicktator
2. Dicktator's boss Kathy
3. Chuckster heavily engaged in conversation
4. On the road again.

regard,
FloRidah

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
At rest

AND I THOUGHT I WAS SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS...JUST RESTING IN ANTICIAPTION OF THE LONG DRIVE TO DINNER!!!!I DO LOOK KINDA CUTE THOUGH...CHUCKSTR:right:

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
AND I THOUGHT I WAS SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS...JUST RESTING IN ANTICIAPTION OF THE LONG DRIVE TO DINNER!!!!I DO LOOK KINDA CUTE THOUGH...CHUCKSTR:right:
Hi Chuckster,

Indeed you are surrounded by friends. If not, they may have popped a balloon to watch you wake up.

regards,
FloRidah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts