Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we have a Great turnout! I belevie the number was 23!

Mike aka Dingbat had Pneumatic Roof Struts installed to improve roof performance. 14yrs old! Mike was SSR Fanatic #1 in Florida and made Florida one of the Best.

Thanks to Dan Shultz aka KRAUT, who came from Singer Island to do Under Frame "Fixes", radiator supports, EBCM, Trailblazer Cross Member and Shift Cable Repair. And his "right" hand man Ron aka SSRON 2 who works as a team with Dan.

Thanks to Tom Sorensen aka soren703 and Larry Tallon for their expert talent on SSR "fixes". Plus Tom bought LUNCH for everyone from Chick-fil-A. FREE labor and Lunch, try that at a DEALER!

Carl Bush came down from Jacksonville who has good knowledge on ROOF.

And Least but not Last, Chuckster and his Son, Harold/Marie who provided Hospitality at their Home in Deltona.

Dicktator

Picture
1. Pre meeting to assign who goes first and where, on lift or under cover. Dean Styles holding up building.
2. Get Ready, Get Set, GO!
3. We were out of the Sun with Fans running on High.
4. Dan and Ron installing steel Radiator Support. Important "Fix" for all SSR, Terry holding light.
5. Dicktator just wondered around watching. Mike aka Purplehaze with Bob who is good with electricity.

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More Pictures

Dicktator

1. Roof not working, SSR was taken to Dealer and now roof "opened" when you pushed "Closed" according to Carl Bush, one look and I saw HES switches were reversed on Hydraulic cylinder. Carl corrected Dealer error, Roof now works.
2. Dicktator talking with Doc 13 about his windows not working right, has to "press/giggle" switches to work. I told him "Food" was the problem, chips, crumps whatever. Sure enough, Tom Sorensen opened shift console and ALL the contacts had "crud" on them, cleaned, sprayed contacts with cleaner and brush, ALL BETTER!.
3.Checking Oil in reservoir.
4. Installing HOOD STRUTS on 04. Steve aka spc04 is glad to get rid of OEM "noodle" rod.
5. Chuck/Dicktator having ICE CREAM!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts