Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Hood

Car Vehicle Wheel Hood Tire

Footwear Cloud Sky Car Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Building

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle Grille
L
This was a great show! Almost 400 entries spread throughout the streets of Fort Worth. The top pic was my view from my chair for most of the show. I was parked between very well done slammed early 60’s GMC truck and a 1,100hp blown beast of a bright yellow Duce Coupe. When it started, it shook the skyscrapers.
I ran into some fellow Fanatics there. Tim Stevens had his Slingshot 04’ and yellow Thunderbird entered. Grady “Snuffy” Smith didn’t have his Smoking Asphalt 04’ there, but he had his AMAZING early 60s Black and Red Chevy truck parked two cars down from me and BUZZ. Velasqp, Paul Velasquez, was there as a spectator. He has a last 20 Run 06’ Pacific Blue. Paul is the original owner. I also ran into George Jensen. George sold his original owner R a while back. He filled me in on a lot of history and amazing SSR memories! Fantastic conversation.
BUZZ didn’t bring home a trophy, but Fanatic Grady Smith won his category with his beautiful black and red truck.
The 47’ Packard won it bracket, as did the black 63’ Vette. Both were Perfect!
Wheels for Wellness does a wonderful job of promoting understand of prostate cancer. A lot of money was raised for the cause, and over 150 men were screened for prostate cancer in the screening tent. I sure hope all are just fine, But if not, some lives might have been saved.
All in all, the setting, the cause, the great participants, quality of show cars, the organizers made this the best show I have ever participated in. Y’all all come next year, ya hear?…Stano 🤠

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WAY TO GO, Stano . . . Great Shots !

Did you WIN A PRIZE?

! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: ! 👍 ! :cool: !
Thanks Doophus! It was fun! Nope, BUZZ’s overwhelming beauty was overlooked, once again, but that’s OK. I show for the fun never expecting a trophy. If I get surprised one of these days, that will be nice…Stano 🤠

·
Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
180 Posts
View attachment 620779
View attachment 620783
View attachment 620781
View attachment 620782
View attachment 620780
View attachment 620778 L
This was a great show! Almost 400 entries spread throughout the streets of Fort Worth. The top pic was my view from my chair for most of the show. I was parked between very well done slammed early 60’s GMC truck and a 1,100hp blown beast of a bright yellow Duce Coupe. When it started, it shook the skyscrapers.
I ran into some fellow Fanatics there. Tim Stevens had his Slingshot 04’ and yellow Thunderbird entered. Grady “Snuffy” Smith didn’t have his Smoking Asphalt 04’ there, but he had his AMAZING early 60s Black and Red Chevy truck parked two cars down from me and BUZZ. Velasqp, Paul Velasquez, was there as a spectator. He has a last 20 Run 06’ Pacific Blue. Paul is the original owner. I also ran into George Jensen. George sold his original owner R a while back. He filled me in on a lot of history and amazing SSR memories! Fantastic conversation.
BUZZ didn’t bring home a trophy, but Fanatic Grady Smith won his category with his beautiful black and red truck.
The 47’ Packard won it bracket, as did the black 63’ Vette. Both were Perfect!
Wheels for Wellness does a wonderful job of promoting understand of prostate cancer. A lot of money was raised for the cause, and over 150 men were screened for prostate cancer in the screening tent. I sure hope all are just fine, But if not, some lives might have been saved.
All in all, the setting, the cause, the great participants, quality of show cars, the organizers made this the best show I have ever participated in. Y’all all come next year, ya hear?…Stano 🤠
Nice Show! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts