Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great time and turn out in San Jose, California Tech Seminar and Hands on Tech Day.

Pictures.
1. Starting to arrive.
2. Filling the lot on Saturday
3. Dwight aka BlueStreak six hour drive one way!
4. In class eating Food!
5. Lots of Food!

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
13,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Than there was HANDS ON!

Dicktator

1. Dennis aka Hollister SSR can't wait to start.
2. Bill with his Pace SSR
3. Installing Stiffing Plate on Bill Jhun aka JhunsFun. Very good investment, Simple Engineering.
4. Getting started, Ignition Switch, Driver Mirror, Stiffing Plate, Outside Door Handles, Bed Lights and more
5. The Group, AWESOME SSR FANATICS IN CALIFORNIA! Dicktator kneeling because they wore me out.

Attachments

·
Spirited driver!
1,741 Posts
Thanks @Dicktator for sharing your knowledge and humor. @abadssr if you are really sorry, I have a stiffening plate arriving tomorrow and we can recreate picture #3.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
Great Pics Lance...although the eating pics just about outweighed the working pics!?!? LOL

WTH Marc!?!? You couldn't drive 500 yards down the street to join in, but Dwight drove 6 hours to be there!! Nevermind, Dwight has 250,000 on his R...he needed to be there. LOL :laugh:

I know @DOOPHUS...I'm going to my room now!!

Wish I could have been back home in the Bay Area to be with you all!!
:cheers:grouphug

·
Spirited driver!
1,741 Posts
I can't take credit for the pics. That was all Dicktator except the group shot (compliments of Bill's wife). We had even more food on the second day! Glad he didn't post pictures of that spread. Knightranger also made the trip up from southern CA. Don't worry Alex, all that Tech Day fun with Dicktator, Dwight and I will be coming to you in just about a month from now.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,797 Posts
I can't take credit for the pics. That was all Dicktator except the group shot (compliments of Bill's wife). We had even more food on the second day! Glad he didn't post pictures of that spread. Knightranger also made the trip up from southern CA. Don't worry Alex, all that Tech Day fun with Dicktator, Dwight and I will be coming to you in just about a month from now.
And my right wrist might be usable by then. I participated in the seminar and watched in the hands on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts