Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,812 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 4

Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,429 Posts
Michael & Linda Roe
SSROE
Sautee Nacoochee Ga. 30571:flag
Between Cleveland & Helen off of 384
[email protected]
:Blue:

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
Put me on the map:
Veloce
Minneapolis, MN

·
Premium Member
1,873 Posts
Great idea... I have done a little pin/map stuff. It is a big job to get hundreds of fanatics on a map.. just think that we could have someone responsible for regional maps aligned with the forum regions. Then sticky the map to the clubs.

Just thinking...

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Great idea... I have done a little pin/map stuff. It is a big job to get hundreds of fanatics on a map.. just think that we could have someone responsible for regional maps aligned with the forum regions. Then sticky the map to the clubs.

Just thinking...
The problem is that not every area has a "club". FL, TX and CA are fairly active, not much in between. Responsibility to update will always rest with the member. If you leave or change info it needs to be reported properly. Not everyone will be listed, at least the previous one was pretty small as far as membership, about 70.

I couldn't get this to work, I went to the web site but couldn't access the SSR listing.
Hmmmm, the map link works fine for me. Please try again. Are you trying to see the map or the data below it?

1 - 20 of 242 Posts