Chevy SSR Forum banner

241 - 260 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 4

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.
Scott Higgins
HIGVETSSR
Murrells Inlet, SC
[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Dennis Gerard
Tully
henderson tn 38340
red
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Please change the email address for Achias in Bettendorf, IA to: [email protected]

Thanks,

Dave H.

·
Jim and Sheri
44 Posts
Real Name - Jim Jackson
Handle - JimJacks
City - Sacramento
State - CA
Zip - 95835
Truck Color -Aqua Blur

·
Registered
403 Posts
What can I do to have the pin more accurately located? It's about four miles from where I actually live. :unsure:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #258
What can I do to have the pin more accurately located? It's about four miles from where I actually live. :unsure:
Well, mostly because I do not have or want your address. The data there is already personal and I do not want it to be too highly accurate. All I do is enter your city and get a latitude and longitude for the location and I enter that into the database. It is a guide to find people close to where you need it, not to pinpoint an exact location with a house number and street. Sorry for not meeting the expectation but if I don't use a street address it will just be an approximate location :)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,434 Posts
I look at your pin and see your phone number and general area. If I am looking for you and your home I would call you and you could give me that information. If I am a bad guy looking for your truck I suspect you would not want me to have that information. A four mile radius circle is a lot of territory to search. You should be happy. Just my opinion.

241 - 260 of 278 Posts