Chevy SSR Forum banner

261 - 278 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
To view the map click here ->SSR Pinmap Version 4

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

If you want to be deleted please let me know.

If you desire to be included in the map please see below for the data fields -

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.
I'm so/so computer literate, but I don't see how to add to this map. The button you push to add your name /location does nothing -- what am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
10 Posts

View attachment 565213
Please DO NOT bookmark the link above as I may change it, just bookmark this post on the forum to insure you go to the correct link.

I know a lot of people look for parts and help either locally or on the road and like to know who is where. The original pinmap went dormant so I thought I would step in and offer to assist and make up at least a temporary pinmap until a fully operational and more robust program can be built.

You do NOT have to include all the fields, if you want to be on the map just post a reply with what data you want to show on the map in the below fields. The fields I chose for this map were -
Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Note, I decided on removing the street address for privacy reasons, if someone wants to contact you they can PM, call or email depending on what info you have included.

If there is more than one person at the same location city, I will take the pin and move it slightly to the side so that people can see there is more than one owner in that particular city.
Larry James,Sherwood Arkansas,72120,5018375450,[email protected],Red 2005

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,434 Posts
I'm so/so computer literate, but I don't see how to add to this map. The button you push to add your name /location does nothing -- what am I doing wrong?
Provide the information you want on the map as the others have done. Dragon2U will take care of making it happen.

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
Ohio Fanatics! There are a lot of you missing on this pin map. It would be great to have everyone on here so when we begin having our "Meet and Greets" or maybe future "Tech Sessions" we can get in touch with everyone! You can post as much or as little info as you'd like but some type of contact info would be great!
Let's hope for an EARLY SPRING!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
39,055 Posts
When you get time add me to the map, Thanks. @Dragon2U

Real Name - Jim and Sherrie
Handle - James Dean and Misstadoo
City - Kittanning
State - Pa
Zip - 16201
Truck Color - Smokin' Asphalt

·
Registered
25 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

Real Name - Ed Kline
Handle - Pony Soldier
City - Rancho Cucamonga
State - CA
Zip - 91737
Phone - (909) 208-9418
Email - [email protected]
Truck Color - Smokin Asphalt

·
Registered
5 Posts

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

drjer

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

View attachment 565213

Real Name - Optional
Handle - Mandatory
City - Mandatory
State - Mandatory
Zip - Optional
Phone - Optional
Email - Optional
Truck Color - Optional

drjer
Newport
Oregon
Silver

261 - 278 of 278 Posts